Quick, Crazy, and Confusing Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick, Crazy, and Confusing Dream

Post by BlackButterfly on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Within 30 minutes of falling asleep, I dreamt that I arrived home to a chaotic scene where there was a pot of boiling water on the stove and the kitchen was a complete mess. I had to take my son to get an MRI for 2:30pm and I had to pick him up from school early. (He really had an appt the next day at 2:30 to review results of an MRI).

My ex-husband was in my bathroom and it was a complete disaster-totally demolished. There was water everywhere with wet towels and clothes everywhere rolled up to absorb the water. When I told him I was leaving to get our son from school for his doctors appt., he told me that I wasn't going anywhere because I had to stay and help him fix the mess. I told him I couldn't and he got very upset with me.

Then I woke from the dream.

HELP Anyone. This one really confused me.

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick, Crazy, and Confusing Dream

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Did anything out of the ordinary happen the next day after the dream? HOw did the mri go?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackButterfly on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Daisy nothing out of the ordinary happened the next day or even until now. The Doctor visit was to get the results of the MRI and that went well. Maybe its a prophetic dream of things to come.

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Where you worried or anxious at all about the results of the MRI? Was there concern that things weren't going to turn out as well as they did? Did you feel like you may have had to hold yourself together for the test results in case they weren't good? If so, my thoughts are that it could have been the inward state of your heart/emotions that was in an upheaval before the results were revealed. Just some thoughts...plz toss them if its not a fit. Im SO GLAD everything turned out wonderful!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top