Old church and old stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old church and old stuff

Post by unaday* on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:28 am

Hello everyone
It has been a long while since i have been here! So much going on! So happy to be able to write here again!
I had a dream this morning that I have been unable to interpret and hope you can help me.

Dream:
I dreamt I was back at my childhood church. I came inside and a few people greeted me in the foyer. Then i went into the sanctuary and greeted a few people. I left the sanctuary and went back to the foyer. A church lady I loved much growing up was standing there. She made some sort of joke and made me laugh and I hugged her. Then she went downstairs into the fellowship hall of the church and although i couldn't see it i know she went to the old library also down there. She came back up and handed me some stuff in a ziplock bag. She then said, "These are yours that have been here all these years" I took it and looked. It was my old pair of glasses I use to wear about 5 years ago and old pair of silver hooped earrings I use to wear. I was like wow! thanks. They looked aged but still preserved. I was happy to get them.

I know usually for me glasses or earrings in my dream mean my prophetic gift. But I am still struggling with the full understanding of this dream. Any thoughts?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Old church and old stuff

Post by lola21st on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi Unaday!

How funny that you came back to the site today - I also haven't been on for a while...welcome home! huggins

Just thoughts..
There are a couple of things that came to mind when I read your dream...first, were your prophetic gifts discovered while at this church? Are you under new teaching - not just from being at your husband's church but anything in addition to that? Maybe not teaching, but is there anything different about how you've been growing in your giftings or using them?

The phrase that came up in my spirit when I read your dream is to get back to basics...focus on the fundamentals....not sure if that means anything to you... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:17 pm

lola21st may be on to something. The Lord may be telling you to return to your first love of the prophetic gifting you have. In revelation 2 Jesus talks to the church of Ephesus how they are still laboring for him and have not fainted ( how many people can truly say that) yet He had somewhat against them because they left their first love. Rev. 2:5Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. So you may be still laboring and Jesus wants you to return to your first love.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 am

Unaday,

Welcome back! I agree with what Lurdys say in her latest post, however I would also say that it depends how your past spirituality at least your recent past walk with God was like, may be it is not that one that you admire and needs some refreshing or may be it was glorious and here God is reminding you of your first love. That is my thought!

Isaiah 43:18 Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. . When God say this words he wants a refocuss because he wants us to do new things or get to do new things with us , perhaps things that we stopped doing.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top