a different car?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a different car?

Post by Chi on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:38 am

I had a dream awhile back and what I recall from it was seeing a car 'Yaris' I recall feeling so excited. I did not pay much attention to this dream until I had a similar dream (7/10/11). I just remember in this dream that there where about a handful of people around me and all of a sudden we were getting our 'cars' upgraded and it just felt so unreal! I recognized one person from that dream but I am not sure if this has any significance...

Any thoughts?
Chi scratching chin

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a different car?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:00 am

Just curious, but is a Yaris something you desire in real life?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:49 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Just curious, but is a Yaris something you desire in real life?

Hi!

Funnily enough it's not a brand of car that I would naturally go for but the one in the dream was silver a similar colour to the car I own in real life... But the fact that it is similar and seemed new could it symbolize something I have already 'professionally wise' but the 'Yaris' is an upgrade?

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:37 am

Hi Mark,

I just wanted clarification "...something I desire in real life?" Would you see this 'car' symbol as relating to a 'person' 'finance' or 'job'?

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Hi Chi -

It could be just as you said. Have you experienced that upgrade like you had in the dream? The emotions in the dream will also line up with how you feel in real life - that same feeling of excitement, and it may feel just as unreal.

You've likely taken a look at Mia's page on Cars, but I'll add the link, anyway: [url=http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_car.html]

Since your dream didn't seem to be about anything going on in the car (say, passenger-related) and it also wasn't about travelling to a particular destination, that would tell me that the focus is simply the improvement of the car, itself. From that, it would make the most sense to me that the dream is about an improvement in our means to accomplish something...so, it could be job-related. Like I said, though, the emotions in your dream will help you identify what it is that's going to be upgraded in your life.

I'd be interested to find out what that blessing ends up being for you!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:47 am

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the clarification, I am in the process of looking at a new avenue 'career wise' but still within the remit of what I've always done so an 'upgrade' job wise seems fitting. Re: the 'emotion' are you saying that when this dream manifests I will know what the dream was about because whatever the 'upgrade' is about I will feel 'excited' about it?

I will certainly keep you posted on when the 'blessing' arrives this is a prelude of how I will feel when it happens happy dance :hooray:

Thanks again
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:51 am

Chi wrote:Re: the 'emotion' are you saying that when this dream manifests I will know what the dream was about because whatever the 'upgrade' is about I will feel 'excited' about it?

Yep. Though it was likely exaggerated in the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

'a different car' MANIFESTED

Post by Chi on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:16 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:
Chi wrote:Re: the 'emotion' are you saying that when this dream manifests I will know what the dream was about because whatever the 'upgrade' is about I will feel 'excited' about it?

Yep.  Though it was likely exaggerated in the dream.

Mark you were absolutely correct I recently received some news that myself and a few peers have been promoted, I am happy but like you said emotions in dreams can be exaggerated. It is interesting all the events that happened for this to come to pass truly without my input.
I am very thankful to God.
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:34 pm

That's awesome. Congratulations, Chi.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down