Teeth dream...please give me ur input :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teeth dream...please give me ur input :)

Post by marvindoriot on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:11 pm

So I have this dream...and in the dream one of my molars on the left side of my mouth fell out! I looked at the tooth and noticed it was like it was rotted almost all the way throught except it wasnt rotton...it was just like hollow...well i looked at my mouth and there was a huge gap and i thought to myself oh my gosh! this will take years with braces to close up :( Then, I looked and there were 3 teeth beside this gap...not in front or behind...but beside...in the natural they would have to be sitting on my tongue...lol and just then they all started moving to fill in this gap (and in about 5 seconds the gap was shut and i had new teeth in)...and thats when i woke up...i KNOW THAT I KNOW this was from the Lord...I could tell when I woke up. Please help me understand what this means!!

marvindoriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth dream...please give me ur input :)

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:02 am

Dreams of teeth falling out are common in dreams so I have read :reading: . I have had only one dream about teeth myself. Teeth are an important part of how we look and they are used for chewing food (the word of God). The thing that stuck out to me was the replacement teeth being in your mouth and tongue and that there was three. There may be three things the Lord wants to do for you, or you to do for Him to be more attractive. Also three being the trinity stating that it is God that will do the work. Scripture that comes to mind is Song of Solomon 4:11
Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon. Milk and Honey representing the land of all the promises of the good things of God, which on a large part is attained through our confession.

Proverbs 18:20A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.

21Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof

Death and life are the two most powerful forces in this world and they are controlled by our tongue.
The teeth not being rotten could be telling you that what needs to be replaced or fixed is not a matter of sin but Spiritual Growth or advancing in God. Just some thoughts for you.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 am

Good points gratefulservant and I would agree.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top