Walking out the door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking out the door

Post by yesLord on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:29 pm

I had a dream I was in a house. I walked in the living room and I saw one of my friends kissing this guy she has been struggling about marrying. (It has been chaos over the last three years. This guy has caused a lot of damage and wounds to her, family, and friends.) This guy had long auburn red locks. Mind you this guy is naturally bald. I didn't say a word. I just walked to the front door, he got up and walked out of the door.
Edit

yesLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking out the door

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi, I wonder if this could be for you to pray for your friend. If I had this dream, I would pray that if this relationship is not good for her, that God would help make it easy for her to close the door on her relationship with this man.

These are just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesLord on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Hello Daisy, You are correct. I've been praying and others are praying as well. Its been a couple of years. The Lord has shown that is not good, its been a stronghold for her. She goes back and forth. I like your wording make it easy for her to close the door. Thank you

yesLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Your so welcome. Glad to be of help. I was in a toxic relationship like this, and there was a definite stronghold upon me making it super difficult to break free from. I finally came to the end of myself, and asked for Gods help to leave this man and never look back (before I was a sold out believer). God honored this prayer, and let me tell you, He did just this for me. He made it easy to never look back! I didn't have people praying me through it...so be of good courage...your friend is in a much better position than I was, because she has good strong people praying for her freedom!!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:11 pm

I would keep praying this through for her...hopefully this is a prophetic dream that will soon come to pass, with him leaving her life. The prayers of a righteous person avails much!!!

Oh yeah, she also may need extra support after she breaks free from him.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesLord on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:49 am

Daisy, I want you to know I appreciate your response and insight. I too, "hope this is a prophetic dream that will soon come to pass, with him leaving her life" It has been a long stretch. I believe the time is nigh. Struggles going back and forth. At times she expresses confusion. She said she doesn't know howto let go/can't let go. I know God is greater. I will continue to pray and intercede.

yesLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:29 pm

I am so happy to help yesLord. Its so nice to have you on this site!!! Please update as God shows up. I will be praying in agreement with you....Bless you!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesLord on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:25 am

Hello Daisy,

How are you? There are times when what I see in this situation bothers me. I do trust the Lord and I know it is in His hands. I truly believe its almost over.

yesLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:33 pm

YesLord,

Allow the Lord to use you as a prophet to your friend. I believe this man is deceptive( does not appear the way he really is ) and God was exposing him in the dream.

pray about this

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:45 pm

yesLord wrote:Hello Daisy,

How are you? There are times when what I see in this situation bothers me. I do trust the Lord and I know it is in His hands. I truly believe its almost over.
Hi yeslord...Im great! :hooray: How are you? I am excited to hear the praise reports when she breaks free!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesLord on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Peter,

I totally agree. Definitely keeping in prayer. Thank you!

yesLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesLord on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Hello Daisy,

I'm increasing the prayer in this area. Would you pray with me?

yesLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:21 am

I certainly will! praying

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top