Dream of friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of friend

Post by sunshinelove on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 am

i had this dream about my friend.

she was driving & i was in the passenger seat. she was driving wrecklessy and driving through fences and peoples yard.

Then someone should me pictures of her. In each picture she had vampire teeth.

What does this mean?

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of friend

Post by Chi on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:15 am

http://www.heartsongministry.com/dream_symbol_d.html

Take a look at the above link for the possible meaning of 'driving' when I have been a passenger or in the back seat of a car it denoted that someone else was driving me - but this feeling was prominent in my dream.
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t1016p30-for-all-members-please-join-in-why-do-we-believe-that-feelings-are-not-relevant?highlight=feelings

Will your friend bare any resemblance to the way she was driving in the dream 'reckless?' which impacts on you?

Could your friend represent someone else? http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8474-common-themes-people

Not sure about the vampire teeth but these are just my thoughts
Chi

Last edited by Chi on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The wrong emoticon)

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi SunshineLove! :hi: Just some questions for you. This friend, do you feel in your waking life that she is acting destructive towards herself or others at all? Was this your car or hers in the dream? The vampire teeth make me think of evil or demonic influences. To me vampires symbolize death or darkness. I think its possible this dream could be for you to intercede for someone who is messing around with 'death' so to say. Keep in mind that in dreams often times people can symbolize someone else in your waking life...so if this particular friend is not destructive right now...can you think of someone else in your waking life that is? If there isn't someone who you can think of at the moment that this symbolizes...its also possible that this is a prophetic dream that will manifest eventually.

Please know these are just my thoughts..plz pray on them and if something doesnt seem to fit, please toss it.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:44 pm

hi, yes this friend is destructive. To me she's destructive towards others because she's always giving ungodly advice to others...misleading others. She destructive towards herself because she's living in sin and she's okay with it. She is a Christian, has grown up in the church and she knows better. She even admits it but she doesn't want to change.

She's not influencing me to do wrong but I am just tired of her telling me about her ungodly lifestyle. She's tells me everything all the time. It's hard to avoid her because I am working with her. And she doesn't want to hear the truth.

I mentioned she was driving through fences in people yards. Does that mean she is overstepping boundaries?.. Idk I picture a fence been a boundary around a personal area.

Yes I am interceding for her.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:51 pm

Sunshinelove...just my thoughts, but yes I would think that the fences she was plowing through would be boundaries of others she is not respecting. Just a question for you...Have you considered telling her that you no longer want to hear about her ungodly life choices, that you would prefer that she keeps those things to herself? IF you have done so, Im wondering if part of this is her not respecting your boundary of not wanting to hear about these things. please pray on what i have said and toss what doesnt fit

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:03 pm

It all fits and it doesn't makes seem. I haven't said anything to her because I thought eventually she would grow tired of this lifestyle and come back to God because she really knows better. She is someone I have admired and looked up to for a long time but I am just shocked by some of the things she's doing. I try not to be judgemental and I keep my comments to myself. At the same time I know by listening to her I am entertaining it and the stuff she talks about is toxic to the spirit. I wouldn't listen to things she talk about with no one else.

Even when I bring up things about God, the Bible, what's right & wrong... she always twist it around.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:46 pm

I pray so much sunshinelove that God will help His true light to shine through you unto her. I pray that your example of love and grace will shine Jesus back into her life...and that would melt her heart. I pray that God will give you the wisdom of what needs to be done to keep you strong in Spirit, and that when you feel like this starts to wear on you that you can find a refuge to keep yourself built up so that you can continue to witness with your actions and Spirit led words. I pray that she would no longer enjoy sin and for her to return to the lover of her soul as well! She is lucky to have a good friend like you.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Thank you!

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:56 pm

you\\'re welcome!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi Daisy, I believe this dream as manifested. My friend wanted me to cover for her at her business recently but she told me last minute. I was to tired to come in all day. She has a daycare & I knew I needed rest before I can go in & watch the children. So she rescheduled for thing for the next day. Out of all days I got there so late which caused her to be late. When I got there she went off on me. I was shocked.

Then she left. She took my children with her & another little girl because there were too many kids at her daycare & she could get in trouble for that. When she got back my kids told me that she called her mom, her friends, & her boyfriend & talked about me so badly the whole time they were gone. My kids felt so bad they wanted to cry.

So I didn't stay the full day. I left. She usually take me & my children home because we catch the bus. This day while we were walking to the bus stop (which is quite a few blocks from her daycare) she put all the kids in her boyfriends suv & drove right past us.

Then I saw her again. She treated me so coldly.

I am praying. I didn't see this coming but it does hurt.

I just praise God because I know that He is the one separating us.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:05 am

Im so sorry you are hurting, and so sorry this happened to you. I will be praying for you.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top