Dream appearred to be my ex

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream appearred to be my ex

Post by sunshinelove on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:43 am

1st dream: i was going to put some toast in the toaster but there was already some bread in the toaster. I took it out because it had been there for days but the bread was warm and still fresh. i through it out because it had been there several days and put new bread in the toaster.

2nd dream: the guy in the dream resembled my ex boyfriend. we were in a white suv. he was driving. i was in the passenger seat & his girlfriend was in the back. The trunk came open and their belongings came out. I told him because he wasn't paying attention. he looked back and it caused us to crash in a big truck in front of us. me and my ex was jammed in the suv. we were at my house i grew up in. my ex and his girlfriend grabbed there belongs and took it inside. i could tell she was very jealous of me. however my ex didn't pay me any attention at all. he went back and sat in the suv. 3 guys walked passed him asked him for a ride. he said something like he didn't have time. then his girlfriend came out and got in the truck with him w/ the 3 guys in the back. they drove off. somehow i was where they were. my ex boyfriend grabbed my son my punched him. i grabbed my ex crying and asking him why would he do something like that and telling him that my son was not his.

3rd dream. some how i was at the end of the road where I grew up and there was a stalled car blocking the driveway. i walked back home to fix breakfast and my ex's girlfriend stopped me and she went off on me telling me i should have put some clothes on, brushed my teeth, and hair...and how i was flaunting around my ex. we were both dressed in a grandma's housecoat with our hair wild like we just woke up. i didn't say anything and it didn't affect me. I just went to the kitchen & fixed pancakes for breakfast.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream appearred to be my ex

Post by sunshinelove on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:57 am

The Lord revealed to me that this dream was of my friend/children's godmother & not of me. My friend called me a few days ago & told me the events that happened to her. It was so similar to this dream. Also, Her boyfriend has a white suv.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:42 am

i was going to say, at least for the 1st dream, that it was about starting anew/fresh in some area of your life

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top