Throwing berries ... spiritual warfare??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Throwing berries ... spiritual warfare??

Post by Stephanie444 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:24 am

I was walking through a hallway of doors and I was going to stop outside this psychicís door to pray for her. There was someone else whose door I stopped outside of to pray for, but I donít remember who. Someone was following me who was like an annoying little brother character. As I prayed, he would throw berries at their door as if to cause a distraction, but I ignored him and prayed all the more intensely.

Am I right in thinking the message was that there is spiritual warfare meant to distract me from praying? Or was the attack on the people I was praying for?

What do you think?

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwing berries ... spiritual warfare??

Post by Stephanie444 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:26 am

Another thought ... since the person who I was praying for was a psychic, is there a potential warning here about a possible backlash / attack when praying for the deliverance of people with demonic activity in their lives?

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 am

hi there,,,dont have a full interpretation but some thoughts...

berries cant do any harm, they dont hurt.. & u did the right thing, u kept praying oldguy praying hallway to me sounds like a transition, or like a short path to get somewhere... u pass hallways and dont stay there Scratch Chin

was a kid doing childish things, but i dont think a child w/berries can have any strength or power to stop u from praying....

Does this have anything to do w/what you are going thru currently?

just some thoughts that came to mind ...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:27 pm

I agree with sister...the berries couldn't do any harm. I am thinking you were on the right track with your thoughts that the annoying little brother character was just a distraction to keep you from praying. I believe God is showing you there is power in your prayers and that He will even be using you to give words of knowledge to those He calls you to intercede for.

These are just my thoughts, please pray on them...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Have you been feeling things distracting you from your prayer/intercession time at all lately by chance???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top