Spoken to Through an Unbeliever's Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoken to Through an Unbeliever's Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:00 am

I had an interesting experience last night at work. A coworker found me before our shift started and greeted me with a "Mark, I'm glad to see you're alive!" He went on to explain that he had a dream that I had died, and everyone where I work was upset that I was gone. Well, everyone but my cousin...who is the Head Supervisor of the plant.

What was weird about it was that immediately after he shared his dream, I thought that it was good news for me. In fact, I'd be so bold to say that it was confirmation about my leaving my current place of employment for another one (I'm in the middle of the interview process right now). Yeah, in his dream I was dead, but it's more like I was no longer a part of his life.

So, the question is: Has anyone else had an experience where a non-believer shared a dream with you that actually spoke to your circumstance? That is, regardless of whether that person even thought there was a message to be had?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoken to Through an Unbeliever's Dream

Post by Angelwings on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:22 am

WOW!!!

That blows my mind.....the LORD is so so so so amazing!!

and no I have never had that happen to me but how cool it would be

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:12 am

It actually was pretty awesome. I suppose it's similar to when Gideon heard his enemies telling a dream that was encouragment to him - at least that's what came to mind shortly after he told me.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:11 am

Mark,

I have never had that happen that I am aware of but God can use whomever he wills to speak to us. Look what happen to Balaam.

Numbers 22:28

Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"

So I would say yes he can and will if need be. Hope this helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sentence structure)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top