Potential Manifestation??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Manifestation??

Post by callienicolaysen on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:55 pm

I had a dream that I was at a basketball game with my friend. A certain guy got my attention. My friend nudged me and said, "He wants to know if you think he's cute." Later in the dream, I bumped into him while he was at work. He just stabbed me in the neck with a knife. I know it's odd, but I know it has symbolism to it. That didn't hurt me at all. I continued to have the knife in my neck as he was going through some papers. He then did something odd with his hair. He boldly said, "Oh, I only do that to the ones I love." I was taken aback, skeptical why he would imply he loves me so early. I then ask him to take the knife out of my neck, and he gives me a funny look, and then takes the knife out of my neck.

In real life, there is a guy at my work who has caught my particular attention. I think he is very cute. He catches me looking at him, and looks back at me. We hold eye contact several times. I also catch him looking at me when he thought I wasn't looking. At first, he would look away, but now he holds eye contact with me.

I have a strong feeling this guy was the guy from my dream. The 'friend' in my dream was Jesus. What do you think God was trying to say in this dream?? I am very much attracted to this guy, and i am pretty sure he is attracted to me too, based on his actions!!

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Manifestation??

Post by Habakkuk on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:31 am

Please, don't take the following as an interpretation, but just as food for thought.

Anyway, some people people tend to have a rather black humour around people with whom they feel comfortable. This special kind of black humour is not really supposed to hurt, and should rather be seen as a friendly form of teasing, but some people tend to misinterpret it for rudeness. Maybe this guy from your dream is like this?

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top