3 dreasm: Tsunami sea washing, trees and paper in teeth, burning mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 dreasm: Tsunami sea washing, trees and paper in teeth, burning mountain

Post by CKBE09 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi sorry for reposting, but not finding any help. I had 3 dreams which I am not totally understanding and need some insight what it means. I really do belive that has a strong meaning as God has spoken to me directly in my dreams on two occasions.

DREAM 1:
I dreamt that there was a tsunami on its way ( i live in south africa), I knew that it was on its way, but wasnt sure exactly when. I also knew that it wasnt a destructive tsunami so I wasnt scared at all. I was staring at the ocean and watched the waves building bigger and bigger. as it was building up we went to our houses and I locked myself up in a room. the wave washed over our houses, I remember feeling the water wash over the whole of me and quickly going down (as like when you dive underneath the water and coming up, that feeling of coming up out of the water). after the water had gone down we went out and all of our cars were missing. everybody searced for their cars and people even went into the sea to find their cars, most people found their cars and came driving them out of the sea. I couldnt fine my car anywhere and was very upset (I own a black corsa opel utility cab - bakkie; my dad bought this car to me as a present after I have finished my masters, and is really my most valued possession). I went to my dad in my dream and asked him if he could buy me a new car he said that I had to wait.???

Dream 2: I was a personal trainer (which I am in real life) and I dreamed that I had to train Ellen de generes. I was very anxious/nervous as I didnt want to be a borring or stupid personal trainer and wanted to impress her. So I decided to plan an exceptional training session where went training on the beach and surfing after our initial screening meeting. At our initial screening meeting I tried to interview her and ask her questions but everytime i tried to say or ask something there were paper stuck inbetween my teeth, I tried to remove it but everytime i did there was still more stuck between my teeth.

We went to train and took our surfing boards to surf. the waves were looking good but as soon as we wanted to enter into the sea the sea dissappeared and green bushy trees came from the sea. So we couldnt surf at all.

Dream 3: We went camping but we were camping in a block of rooms (building). Suddenly a fire broke out on the mountain and we had to evacuate our rooms and get our belongings from the room, as we went to the rooms and started packing, we could only pack the most important belongings and had to leave some behind. i remembered I was thinking to myself why did I pack so many unnecessary things in. An angel came to me and said I must hurry up the fire is almost reaching the buildings. I said yes I know and went about packing. I remember that we tried to get out but couldnt because the gates were locked. all of a sudden in a flash we were all outside the building everybody safe and all of our belongings were safe and with us. I was very baffled because i remembered that I have left some things behind but it was with me safely outside and i wondered how it got with me out safe.?? it was like the angel raptured us all out of the building.

CKBE09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 dreasm: Tsunami sea washing, trees and paper in teeth, burning mountain

Post by CKBE09 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:22 pm

I got this scripture yesterday and i feel in my spirit that it might have something to do with my burning mountain dream.

jeremiah 45:5 " But as for you, you do seek great things for yourself? For I am about to bring disaster on very living creature' - (this is) - the Lords declaration -" but I will grant you your life like the spoils (of war) wherever you go"

what do you guys think?

im still not sure about the tsunami one where I lose my car, is it my life that I am going to lose, maybe my flesh? or does it symbolise maybe someone that I am holding onto tightly that I cannot let go but have to let go?

CKBE09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top