The number 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The number 34

Post by Jordanriver8 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 pm

This is not a dream nor is it a vision, but for the last little while i've been seeing the numbers 12:34 or 1234 or 1,234.....but most recently almost everyday I keep seeing the number 34 in everything...please help.

Thanks

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 34

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:02 am

Maybe the 34th Psalm or another book in the bible that has 34 chapters. Or look up in the books of the bible 12th chapter 34th verse. One time the Lord showed me 1234 in a dream that was telling me I was getting a new start in a particular area of business. Or another way to say it,He was giving me another chance to have a fresh start.

Another thought that I am just throwing out to wind and see if it is applicable. The number 3 is the Trinity the fullness of God, and 4 reminds me of
Revelation 7:1
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Thank you Grateful Servant.....what you shared was indeed encouraging...But I finally received the revelation just two seconds ago. Again it has become absolutely laughable now because the number 34 has increased quite dramatically in ALL areas and facets of my life...I had a dream the beginning of this year of having twins....one was born in March and the other twin didn't come up until Fall.....well i've been prayingn non-stop about the number 34....even up until tonight I glanced at the clock while I was driving and it was 9:34...Well, Holy Spirit left this deep deposit/ a beautiful revelation that it is not the actual number in itself, but an actual date ........March being the 3rd month and 4th being the day. It turns out to be a Sunday so not entirely sure what will take place in the natural realm, but I'm expecting great things....So thank you for sharing with me....God Bless You

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top