Life Issues & KING DAVID [Your Thoughts Please?]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life Issues & KING DAVID [Your Thoughts Please?]

Post by Shardell on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 am

Well, before I jump into the dream, I want to offer a bit of background to you.

I'm 22 years old, and I am desperately trying to figure out God's will for my life, lately, I have been having a little difficulty getting everything together. God has been blessing me, however, lately it's felt that I have been in some sort of a slump. The things that I had planned for my life hasn't seem to be culminating...and I feel that I am not where I should be or want to be. I have been feeling as if I'm in a prison, locked up, and I can't get out. I had felt as if I'm running out of options, because I had been waiting to hear from God, exactly what HE wants for my life, but the people around me are not as patient as me, and they are complaining about me, saying that I am a failure, because I have yet to really do anything (and now I'm beginning to sort of believe that too).

Last night, I was crying out to God, begging Him to help me...to speak to me, and show me what He wants out of my life. I was really bawling. I had told Him, that time is running out, and I'm in a situation that is out of my control. I had repented of my sins, thinking maybe I may have done something that may have angered Him and caused Him to keep me back...(which I know now was a bad thing to think). So that night I went to bed.

Now my dream was pretty random, however one thing that stood out in my dream, that when I woke up from it I knew that it was from God, was the reference to King David in my dream...

In my dream,
I was running around in a forest, (if I remember correctly) the scene was really woodsy like, and I happened across this white building...and so I ran in front of it, and for some reason i saw this mound of mud in front of it, and I started digging in it, as I started pushing the mud away...I noticed this rectangular shaped white marble stone, and inscribed in it was "King David". I remember getting extra-excited in the dream, because King David (second to Jesus) is my favorite character in the Bible, and I remember thinking in the dream if what I found was King David's gravesite. In the dream, I got up from there, and ran and told some other people about what I found, at first they didn't believe me, but then they followed me back to where the stone was. Everyone was excited as I had been...

When I woke up, I immediately looked up things about King David's burial, and I saw pictures of his tomb, which obviously wasn't what I saw in my dream. So now, I am confused as to what this means...and what exactly I saw, and why I saw what I saw.

I would love this interpreted! Thank you for your help. I believe thatpeople with true gifts of interpretation are on this website, and I know that God brought me here for that reason.

Shardell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Issues & KING DAVID [Your Thoughts Please?]

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Very interesting dream!!! This reminds me of an article or something that I read about Jerusalem. It's been proven that Israel's history is legit because archaeologists have found a stone with King David's name inscribed on it. I'm not sure how that relates to your life or situation, but ya know what? No matter what naysayers are out there, what God has promised you WILL come to pass, His promises are His promises and He will always come through!!

I'm sort of going through the same thing right now and the Lord has shown me some things. He has a plan and purpose for you!! He doesn't operate in man's timing...so even if those around us mean well and try to make things happen, it doesn't mean it's God's will. If you are seeking God with all your heart, He will make His divine will known to you in His perfect timing. It seems He waits till the last minute, but God doesn't worry about being early or late cause He's always right on time. Its funny, but I'm a housewife and the Lord speaks to me plainly, but uses simple examples sometimes...I was cooking a stew today and I was really hungry. I had to boil the meat for a long time and as I was boiling it I remembered a dream from last night that I was the meat that was boiling waiting to be tender. Then the Lord said that He doesn't act too early for a reason...He waits till we are just right and tender to move forward. The season that we're in has to come to an end first before we're ready for the next one. Then I felt like the Lord was going to use that word today online and it's funny, but I remember laughing saying "oh Lord, I have to tell someone that I had a dream I was meat boiling on the stove!!!" laugh But what I'm really feeling in my heart from the Lord for you is that He has a wonderful perfectly designed plan for you that's taliored to how He has created you. Hold on to that promise and He will vindicate you in His perfect timing and provide every proof that His divine will and plan was in it all along!!!

Isaiah 55:8 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord.

9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.

10For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater,(D)

11So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Here's an article about that stone they dug up http://www.bible-history.com/archaeology/israel/house-of-david-inscription.html

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top