Money in duffle Bag interpretation needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Money in duffle Bag interpretation needed

Post by travia7 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 am

I had a dream about a man looking for my husband, he stated that my husband owed him 22 million dollars, I would know if my husband had 22million dollars, well he said if he didn't have his money he would kill him. So I went looking for my husband and found him by a car I explained to him what the man had said and asked him did he have the mans money, he opened the truck of the car and smiled and said look there was a black duffle bag and inside of it was the 22million dollars.

travia7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Money in duffle Bag interpretation needed

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi travia :hi: I dont have an actual interp for you, but I will share my thoughts. Please pray on them and toss them if they do not fit. This makes me think of the parable of the unforgiving servant that owed a debt...is there anything in your waking life that your husband is struggling to forgive someone for? Or, Is there (was there) anything you have been struggling with to forgive your husband for? What stands out to me is that you were the one who 'stood in the gap' to provide payment here for your husband. This could mean you intervening in prayer and encouragement if he needs help forgiving someone in real life. This could also be you finding a way to pay a debt for your husband, that he could have never paid for on his own (i/e you walking in forgiveness towards him for something in his waking life). Either way, if either of these fits for your situation...it sounds like a positive breakthrough is on its way for the situation (if it hasn't manifested already). I could be totally off on these thoughts, so please disregard if so. These scriptures come to mind for this dream...

Matt 18:23 Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. 25 But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made. 26 The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, ‘Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 27 Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.
28 “But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, ‘Pay me what you owe!’ 29 So his fellow servant fell down at his feet[d] and begged him, saying, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’[e] 30 And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt. 31 So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done. 32 Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. 33 Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?’ 34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.

One other completely different idea comes to mind on this dream. If you guys are having financial struggles right now, this dream could be of God showing you a way of escape out of your troubles. Either way, this seems like a very good dream to me! happy dance Is there anything similar to any of the examples I gave that is going on in your waking life right now???

Hope this helps somehow...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top