Demon Attack Again? Please Help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demon Attack Again? Please Help.

Post by BloodWolf on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:35 am

Okay to be truthful, I haven't picked up a Bible in awhile and did yesterday. To look up the revelations, I got this buring sensation while reading the Bible, in the middle of my forehead and down the right side of my body. I was reading portions of it to my sister who was trying to figure out what a child was telling her early.

In my dream, I was at a food court and a food fight broke out. But I found myself off to the side and the same burning sensation I had early yesterday came back again and I say a disfigured looking "being" He was all red and surrounded by red boulders/rock walls. There were chains holding them together, and the "Demon" I didn't know if was a powerful Demon or Satan himself, but in my head I thought Satan. But the words that came out of his mouth were" Weakness, is our opening." And he broke the chains that had him sealed in and came after me and other people. The boulder in front of him flew foward like a meteor. And the first person he came after was me. I tried waking from the dream, and couldn't move, yell, scream, wake. I tried praying but the words didn't come out and when I tried he pulled me down and started burning me. So the only thing I could do was make the sign of the cross as many times as I could before I could wake. When I did wake up I said many prayers of thanks and protection. But still had the feeling of the burns and couldn't sleep after that. sigh

I had similar "attacks" but more minor than this one. Thanks for reading. I would appreciate feedback or other possible methods to fight against these kinds of attacks. :hmm:

BloodWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demon Attack Again? Please Help.

Post by Habakkuk on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 am

Are you sure that this was an attack? I mean, what sense would it make for a demon to warn you like that? Couldn't it rather be that this was a warning from God where HE revealed to you that you are currently under attack?

Let me try to interpret your dream from this perspective:
You were standing at the side of a food fight, so you were not directly involved, but you were there. Could it be that God warned you that you are exposed to some kind of violence/aggression that is feeding negative tendencies in you? The violence/aggression does not even have to be physical, though this is also possible. But whatever it is, it is bad for you.

Does this make sense?

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodWolf on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 am

Habakkuk wrote:Are you sure that this was an attack? I mean, what sense would it make for a demon to warn you like that? Couldn't it rather be that this was a warning from God where HE revealed to you that you are currently under attack?

Let me try to interpret your dream from this perspective:
You were standing at the side of a food fight, so you were not directly involved, but you were there. Could it be that God warned you that you are exposed to some kind of violence/aggression that is feeding negative tendencies in you? The violence/aggression does not even have to be physical, though this is also possible. But whatever it is, it is bad for you.

Does this make sense?

Well that does make sense, the warning from God, but what danger am I exposed to? The only thing I think of negatively that feeds my anger are just the usual things that the human race does, the wrongdoings. I don't think it was a warning at some point because it sounded like a threat.

BloodWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Sometimes when we are dealing with the demonic, the Lord will allow us to see what's really going on spiritually with us within a dream. That's what it sounds like to me...like the dream you had about the demon burning you was what happened to you earlier in the day when you picked up the Bible to read it and felt the burning sensation. There are many Christians that pay a lot of attention to the demonic and have delieverance ministries that break down all the different types of evils and such. It's my philosophy to be simple minded concerning evil. Every time I've had dealings with the demonic, it has definately been manifested in my dreams. Here is a verse that helps me: "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you." James 4:7

Light always overcomes darkness. It's when we walk in confidance of who we are in Christ, and the authority we have in Him that the demons flee. The devil is defeated, satan is under our feet and when we live with that knowledge, the devil does his best to make us forget cause he doesn't like to be trodden on.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:07 pm

demons are like dogs... dogs smell fear. You wouldn't run from an angry pitbull would you? Or a wolf? When we are afraid, they know it. Also, when we know who we are and what we're capable of, they realize where they are on the food chain laugh We are sons and daughters of the Living God! and He has given us the athority to tred on snakes and not be harmed! So you just tell that snake you know who you are in Christ, fight it with the Word of God like Jesus did in the wilderness and shine that Light into the darkness! :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodWolf on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Thanks dapanie02. And even if you aren't afraid they still come after you? Thanks for the words of advice and verse. It does help talking to someone, other than "family" because they don't help as much. All they do say is, "Did you pray?" Of course I do pray. But your words are very helpful. Thank you again. huggins

BloodWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 am

BloodWolf wrote: And even if you aren't afraid they still come after you?

To my knowledge, they never stop trying. It's how we face them that counts. That's why the Bible calls us soldiers. We are polished and refined by constant battles with the adversary. That's why it's important to keep our full armor on and to know what that means. I still have trouble sometimes with keeping my full armor on. But that's because the devil tries so hard to make you forget or make you think you dont need your helmet, sword, or shield. Make sense?

Ephesians 6:11 Put on God's whole armor [the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies], that you may be able successfully to stand up against [all] the strategies and the deceits of the devil.

12For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.

13Therefore put on God's complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place].

14Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God,

15And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the [a]firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness [b]produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace.(B)

16Lift up over all the [covering] shield of [c]saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked [one].

17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit [d]wields, which is the Word of God.

18Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God's consecrated people).

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodWolf on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:06 am

Thanks for the wisdom ^_^ it helps alot

BloodWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down