Dream of Baltic Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Baltic Sea

Post by Shan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 pm

I had a dream that I was having to take an advanced college class. I felt intimidated as I did not know a lot about the content of the course, which was some sort of science class. It also was a short, crash course. There was also a guy in the class who was brilliant. I felt inadequate as I didn't think I was that smart.

When class started, the professor organized us into groups as we would be doing a group project. The smart guy was in my group. The professor assigned to me the area of the Baltic Sea. He told me to look up 10 degrees latitude and 10 degrees longitude. When I got out the map to look it up, where latitude and longitude crossed there was the number 5. That was the end of my dream.

Any hepl would be much appreciated!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Baltic Sea

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi Shan! Is there anything in your waking life that you are feeling kind of inadequate in? Something that just seems too much for you, or where you feel you aren't measuring up somehow?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Well... I had this dream quite a while ago and can't remember what was going on at the time. There have been several dreams where I feel I didn't measure up, usually in a school-type setting. I think the thing I struggle with most is having the desire to operate in the prophetic, words of knowledge (to strangers,) etc, and fearing I will "miss it" and misguide someone.

Any thoughts on the Baltic Sea and the cross?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:51 pm

The only thoughts that come to mind are about the cross. I think with your anxieties...take them to the cross and keep continue to be sensitive and taught by the Holy Spirit. I think the fact that you know the seriousness and weight of this calling, is a very good thing! Its important to know that we as humans do 'miss it' from time to time...but knowing that you would never want to misguide someone and that you care about that speaks to me that you are after the heart of God (which is protecting HIS people). This is precious, and I believe the Lord will entrust more to you because of this sensitivity! I will be praying for you. I pray that God will continue to confirm to you His leading and guidings, so that you can be built up in confidence in the gifting God has given you!!! praying Bless you and your precious heart Shan!!! Bless You Please keep in mind these are just my thoughts....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Thank you very much Daisy! I hadn't really connected the two --my insecurity and taking it to the cross. I had lumped this dream into all my other dreams about being in foreign countries.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:42 pm

:praiseg-d: Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top