Dream Interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Interpretation

Post by dalgirl on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:48 pm

About 8 years ago, i meant a guy in college whom i ended up having a crush on. I guess you can say at the time, i was praying for a husband also. While praying, over the next couple of months, i began to have a number of dreams about this guy. The first dream was me and him were taking a bible study course in college and he saw me and he waved at me. The second was more like a vision type dream. He wasn't talking directly to me but he was saying he wanted a relationship with the jesus and how he want's to be saved. The background colors were kindof gray and white and then i woke up. The third dream was me and him were again in this same classroom and i noticed him writing down something on a piece of paper. After he wrote it, he handed it to me and it read "When a man loves a woman" and i woke up. I'm sure i've had several others but i can't remember them at the moment. Also, i realized that i really do have a spirtual connection with him. Could these dreams have been my confirmation that he is indeed "the one". I realize this was eight years ago and what i'm afraid of is i've somehow convinced myself that's he's the right person for me. Me and the guy never dated but we did talk for a while before losing contact. We re-connected in 2008 through a social network but we've now lost contact again. I know God is the only one who knows the real answer but i was wondering what this dreams could have really meant? Thanks! :)

dalgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Interpretation

Post by Shan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi dalgirl,

All I have to offer is some wisdom. I've been waiting on the Lord for a long time for my husband-to-be. I've spent many anxious moments wondering if someone was "the one." I've only recently had dreams about him and I know we have never met.

My advice is this: keep the matter under close consideration. The dreams could be from the Lord telling you that he is indeed the one. However, don't let yourself become fixated on it so much that you can't consider someone else who meets your standards. I know God wants to give us the desires of our hearts and it is His will for most of us to one day marry. I'm not saying that you are anxious, you didn't seem to be in your post. I'm just trying to save you from a lot of heartache that I endured when I was younger even though God had given me a specific promise for a husband.

Also, there are a lot of wonderful posts about women meeting their husbands who God confirmed in their dreams. You might do some searching of past posts. I found them to be very encouraging!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:35 pm

I like what Shan had to say! Great words of wisdom. Here is a link to Daph's dreams about her future husband...Im sure this will help too...

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f39-husband-testimony

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top