Potential Clarification of my Jesus fighting the spirits of the flesh dream?? (might be long)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Clarification of my Jesus fighting the spirits of the flesh dream?? (might be long)

Post by callienicolaysen on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:54 am

I had a dream last night that woke me up at 5:30 am and I couldn't go back to sleep because I was thinking about it so much.

I had one past dream about a girl that was leading a guy on and years later, she tries looking for him to find that he's gotten married. God explains in the dream that sometimes He lets cruelty happen. The girl gets a bitter reality check. I assumed that the guy represented me and the girl represented this guy that was using me for sex.

I had another past dream of these two guys that happen to be very close friends of this guy (the guy that had used me for sex) and one of them had asked me to be his friend. His friend, who was on the computer, had turned around and told me, "That means something." In another part of the dream, there was a mention of 'Jesus fighting the spirits of the flesh'. I posted this dream online here like a week and a half ago and others said it might have been God's way of boosting my confidence but I now realized that the guy who had asked for my friendship represented that guy who had used me for sex.

In real life, the fact that I was having premarital sex with a Middle Eastern Muslim man had created major problems with me and my family. There were a lot of tears on my part and hurtful words and actions from my family. They were worried that I was going to become a Muslim and move to Iraq (his home country) with him. When having sex with him, I didn't take into consideration his cultural values.

In real life, my sister had asked the Muslim guy what his intentions were with me. He broke off all contact with me. Almost approximately a year later, he adds me on facebook. ????

In my dream last night, I dreamt that I was running along a road, at a steady pace. This Muslim guy from my past was running pretty quickly behind me. I try to run faster, but I end up being forced to go to the side and let him pass me, which he runs quickly on.

Later, he ends up at my house, which confused me (which represented my confusion over him adding me on facebook). I see him in aroom on facebook on the computer, not paying any attention to me, as I was walking by his room, sighing, because I wanted to know what he wanted from me!

I give up trying to figure it out and I go to clean my mom's car, which was pretty messy with clothes. The Muslim man finally pays attention to me and convinces me to stop cleaning my mom's car. I was skeptical, and reminded myself to not be trusting of this man. He convinces me to go live in China with him.

We told my parents about us going to China. My father, understandably upset, says, "I just got home from work, and you guys are telling me that you're going to China?? What is going on?"

The Muslim mentioned to my father something about it not being about sex. My father replies, "Oh yeah? If it wasn't about sex, why did you guys get divorced??"

My mother was understandably upset about us going to China, so she takes a golf cart and starts driving away. The Muslim man catches up to her and starts tickling her cheek. She giggles, and that's when her golf cart goes into a lake, where he rescues my mother from being drowned.

He flies with my mom (????) and strips off her shirt, which she then covers her naked chest and says, "He humiliated me." He then went in front of me, (while holding my bare-chested mom) and said, "Because she objectified her daughter, then she must be put to death." I knew in my heart that what he was saying was a bunch of crap. I screamed, "NO!!" And he then dropped my mother in the lake, where she drowned.

Before this dream, I had a dream some days ago about someone leading me somewhere, and we passed this Muslim man and his best friend. As we passed them, they were talking about it. At the end of the dream, I had an image of God 'cooking something', which told me He was preparing something for me.

What do you think this dream meant?? The Muslim man was objectifying me, not my mom!

Background info on this guy: I'm almost 100% sure he had purposely tried to get me pregnant and he had sent me fake facebook and myspace profiles, pretending to be Arabic men hitting on me. Don't ask me how I knew it was him, it was just female intuition that God blessed me with. There was more to this guy than he was letting on.

Sorry if this is so long, but I would love to know the entire message God is trying to tell me!

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Clarification of my Jesus fighting the spirits of the flesh dream?? (might be long)

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:30 am

callienicolaysen wrote: In another part of the dream, there was a mention of 'Jesus fighting the spirits of the flesh'.

In my dream last night, I dreamt that I was running along a road, at a steady pace.
My mother was understandably upset about us going to China, so she takes a golf cart and starts driving away. The Muslim man catches up to her and starts tickling her cheek. She giggles, and that's when her golf cart goes into a lake, where he rescues my mother from being drowned.

He flies with my mom (????) and strips off her shirt, which she then covers her naked chest and says, "He humiliated me." He then went in front of me, (while holding my bare-chested mom) and said, "Because she objectified her daughter, then she must be put to death." I knew in my heart that what he was saying was a bunch of crap. I screamed, "NO!!" And he then dropped my mother in the lake, where she drowned.

!
To me the above quotes of the dream stick out, and if I may be so bold as to say, I think this guy is trouble. Right now you seem to be running at a steady pace which is good. You are probably dealing with the flesh because at one time you must have had feelings toward him based on your intimate (fleshly) relationship with him. Not saying this to offend you just wanting to help. But Jesus is battling fleshly spirits indicating that you need to side with Jesus and do the same. The man seems to be deceptive making your mother giggle then the cart going into the water. Then him appearing to help her by getting the cart out of the water but then him bearing her naked, and causing her to drown. Also you cleaning your mother's car is a good thing but when he comes along you stop doing it because of him.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Clarification of my Jesus fighting the spirits of the flesh dream?? (might be long)

Post by callienicolaysen on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:01 pm

You didn't offend me at all; what you wrote was pretty much dead on. I did have feelings for him. No one understood why, that is why I was having so much difficulties with my family. It was weird, after one 'sex session' he would tell me that we should stop having sex. I said okay. A week later, he calls me again for sex. Tells me AGAIN we should stop having sex. Since I was obviously lacking in self-respect, I said ok. Two or three weeks later, he calls me again for sex and says the same thing. He must have done that 'no more sex' talk around five times. He played around with my head alot.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:05 pm

God bless you and stay strong. God has a bunch of good things in store for you, even a true man of God.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Thanks, I tell myself all the time..lol.. I keep telling myself that my timing isn't God's timing, which can be frustrating sometimes! lol

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Just remember God's timing is perfect and I can assure you it is worth the wait.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:19 pm

I had a question though: what does the running represent? And why was he running faster than me? And what did the cleaning of my mom's car mean??

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Car can represent a person's life and you were helping your mother but when he came into the picture you stopped helping her in your dream. Which was evident of the things he did to your mom in the dream. You might be asking yourself how am I helping my mom. Well by you staying away from this guy keeps you out of trouble, and anytime parents children stay out of trouble it makes their life easier. To me the Lord honors those that are steady in their walk with Him and that was my thought of you running at a steady pace. To me him passing is him showing up in your life again. If you notice in the dream the real trouble never really started when he passed you or was in your house. It was when you stopped cleaning your mother's car because of him and consented to go to China with him. You were hearing from the Lord when you had skeptical feelings about him and new you could not trust him. Needed to follow through with those feelings and have nothing to do with him. This is a lot of what I think and you should take it to the Lord. The bottom line is it seems you have gotten the main point of this dream which is the guy is trouble and if you consented to his wishes there would be nothing but havoc in your life. To me it seems like a very strong and clear warning about this guy. You are blessed that the Lord spoke so clearly to you. The other side issues and their symbolism can become clearer over time. As I think on certain dreams the Lord months down the road shows me something. Not to be redundant here but the main thing is to keep the main thing, the main thing, and all the side stuff will have more meaning down the road.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Great interpretation!! Thanks! :)

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top