Giving A Man A Ride To The Airport

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving A Man A Ride To The Airport

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:54 am

Dreamed of giving an individual (of European descent) a ride to the airport. This individual seemed to have been visiting and being ministered to by a Korean ministry and was ready to go home. I am familiar with this Korean ministry I have read the 5 books (at least 3 times) the pastor has written and went to a revival meeting they had in the states a year ago this past October. I whispered something in the individuals ear which he did not understand because of a language barrier. He seemed a little disgusted, and said, I told you I could not understand you why are you doing this? The Korean group which does not speak English, but only Korean had to be the interpreter between me and him. I could see my car parked outside and I was wishing that they had not seen my car and they would offer another vehicle to drive the individual to the airport. I was concerned about using my gas. I had enough to go to and back from the airport, but I was concerned about how I would get gas for other things. I thought maybe the ministry would pay for it. Also I had the feeling of being mentored by this Korean Pastor. Mentored by hanging around him and also reading his writings. In the dream I did not know if I had been mentored by him, or that I am currently being mentored by him, or I would in the future. I do feel that I have and am currently being mentored by him, because his ministry has impacted my life. I apply his concepts daily in my life. I will give another thought on the ear. I had just heard a testimony of a prophet who the Lord told to whisper in a man's ear and bite on it. When the prophet did this the man broke down and it made him a believer in the prophet. I thought wow you really need to hear the Lord when you start whispering in other peoples ears and biting them.

Obviously I have some thoughts on it, just would like to hear others input. I value the thoughts of others, because we can say the same thing different ways which gives additional insight. So anyone having thoughts and would like to post is welcome. Even if the previous post is what you think, but you feel led to say it a little different.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving A Man A Ride To The Airport

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 am

Hi, GreatFulServant -

I wonder on this dream... Since you said you've felt mentored by this Korean Ministry... Have you shared either your appreciation for this ministry or the teachings themselves with someone who doesn't understand where you're coming from? Someone else from your church, perhaps?

I also wonder, have you felt like supporting this ministry but when you look at your circumstances you feel that you can't because you don't have any to give beyond what you need for daily life?

These are just thoughts. Toss them if they don't seem right.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:06 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hi, GreatFulServant -

I wonder on this dream... Since you said you've felt mentored by this Korean Ministry... Have you shared either your appreciation for this ministry or the teachings themselves with someone who doesn't understand where you're coming from? Someone else from your church, perhaps?
-Mark

That would be applicable. I think there is more to add.

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hi, GreatFulServant -

I also wonder, have you felt like supporting this ministry but when you look at your circumstances you feel that you can't because you don't have any to give beyond what you need for daily life?
-Mark

Never considered that slant to it. But is worth considering.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top