locked in church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

locked in church

Post by Angela on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:49 am

A few weeks ago I had a dream that we were having church. At my IRL church. After I was done preaching we were trying to leave church and some curtains were pulled across the church. Similar to how curtains are pulled during a play. Only the curtains closed so fast by themselves. Then a large gate closed automatically right in front of the church like two inches away. The gate was like an electric estate gate not a fence. Then we tried to open the door on to find out that it was locked. I then went into the church office and called the police. Within seconds the top city officials were there and let us out. When I looked they had arrested a man who appeared to be our (IRL landlord) for the church.

This puzzled me that's why its still on my mind. Here's some background info on us. I recently bought a new church preconstruction and construction will be finished in a couple of weeks. In which we will then be moving from our current location into the new church. I have not told our current landlord yet but do plan on giving him legal notice once I'm sure when we will be ready to move.

Do you think the dream is connected to my real life or could it be something else?

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: locked in church

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 am

Hi Angela, Just a question. Do you have any fears and or concerns about telling your current landlord about your planning to move? Do you feel like he has grounds to keep you locked in to the contract?

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:00 am

I don't have fears about it. There are some issues here that we did put up with because we didn't have another place. He has told me that things has slowed concerning his businesses because of market conditions.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:19 am

Angela, Perhaps the landlord in your dream is someone who resents you for something and is trying to keep you locked in to old things but the Higher Authority (God) arrestes him, perhaps by rebuking him and you are set free... Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:24 am

I do feel God is taking our ministry in a new direction. I believe I have gotten some resentment from some very traditional ministry associates who are very controlling about dress code, money, you name it.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:17 am

I sensed that the curtain and gate were like the old testament curtains in the Temple, covering up the Holy of Holies.
This curtain is the one torn in two while Christ was on the Cross.
The man arrested could have been Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane.
Don't know if these are the right interpretations, as I am very new at this.
In Christ
Paul :huh:

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:48 am

Hevenly Father, Lord I come before you on the behalf of Angela and her church and ask you Lord to bind and arrest the spirit of traditiona and religion that would try to keep the moving of the Holy Spirit from operating. Father I ask that you would break the power of control and manipulation that is trying to keep people bound to a law that does not produce true godlyness, but is only the appearance of it. Lord I ask that you give Angela wisdom to administer everything you have planed for her and the church you have given her to shepared. Lord bless her with your strength to overcome religious and traditional spirits. Give her your council on how to work around these. Bless this move and the new building. Lord bind the enemy and any plans he may have to come against this move. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top