Pretending to be out of gas??? huh?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretending to be out of gas??? huh?

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:33 pm

I had a dream I was at a gas station. I was pretending to be out of gas. I knew I was running low on gas, but pretended to be totally out so that somebody else would give me a ride somewhere. I remember standing outside of my car, and being by the pump. Then found someone that would give me a ride.

I have no clue about this one. I dont feel like I am pretending in any area of my life right now. Scratch Chin

Scene change

I am at an old folks senior center, and I was sitting and waiting on the couch for something or someone. I was bored. Then, I remember trying to get some privacy. I went to go into the bathroom and there was an old man who kept trying to peek at me non-chalantly through the crack in the stall.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretending to be out of gas??? huh?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Just a thought, Daisy, but I wonder if you were actually someone else in the out-of-gas portion of the dream. Maybe you were shown that in advance for when someone comes to you with the same "problem."

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks for the confirmation Mark! That was a thought I had as well!!! thank you you rock

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Daisy any thoughts on how the senior center and old man come into play?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:12 am

I have No clue... laugh I think it could have possibly been totally separate.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:13 am

Do you have any thoughts on the senior center greatful?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Daisy just another thought as I was reading this. Sometimes old people are people getting older think they can't do something and are always wanting help when they really can do it themselves. Or someone older may know they can do something but actually pretend they can't. Sometimes younger people my age and younger ( I am a grandpa of an 8 year old) sometimes think or pretend like they are out of gas or can't do something for an excuse not to do it. We as Christians should not use are age not to do something look at Caleb.

Just throwing out some prayerful thoughts and maybe something sticks, that may be applicable to you or someone else.

Caleb said the following to Joshua long time friend.
Joshua 14:10And now, behold, the LORD hath kept me alive, as he said, these forty and five years, even since the LORD spake this word unto Moses, while the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness: and now, lo, I am this day fourscore and five years old.

11As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in.

12Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the LORD spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the LORD will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the LORD said.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Another question for you Daisy. How did you feel about the old man trying to peak in at you while you were in the bathroom?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Great thoughts Greatfulservant! Thanks...

I felt annoyed, and could see his motivation (though he was trying to cover it up). I didn't feel invaded, just annoyed. Great questions...I think I know what this could be about now.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top