Newbie Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newbie Here!

Post by BloodWolf on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:38 pm

HI, BloodWolf here. Total newbie.
I'm 18, I mainly have disturbing dreams, usually about death and destruction. I have had dreams of deaths in the family and it has happened just as I have seen them in dreams, which freaks me out. I also have had dreams about natural disasters and unforunately they do come try, all this started happening when I turned 9. I still don't understand most of the dreams I have or even why. I've had "visitors" enter dreams and in my waking life I have seen the visitors as well. I don't know why this is all happening to me and unsure about it.

So, Hi Everyone!!!

BloodWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie Here!

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi Bloodwolf :hi: Its great to have you join the site!!! :hooray:

BloodWolf wrote: I don't know why this is all happening to me and unsure about it.

You are in the right place to learn more about all of these things! This place has been a heaven sent to me in gaining a greater understanding of the Lord, and how He speaks prophetically to us through our dreams (and also how we can get closer to Him through learning more about our dreams)! Im so glad you are here!!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the Welcome

Post by BloodWolf on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:06 am

Daisy wrote:Hi Bloodwolf :hi: Its great to have you join the site!!! :hooray:

BloodWolf wrote: I don't know why this is all happening to me and unsure about it.

You are in the right place to learn more about all of these things! This place has been a heaven sent to me in gaining a greater understanding of the Lord, and how He speaks prophetically to us through our dreams (and also how we can get closer to Him through learning more about our dreams)! Im so glad you are here!!!! :hooray:

Thanks for the Welcome. ^_^ I happy to learn as much as I can. hee hee
Most of the dreams I have been "given" both interest me yet sometimes I don't know what the message is, so I would love to learn alot of these "dreams" I have about mainly "deaths and destruction" and how come I'm the only in the family having dreams like this. I also don't understand why I get this burning sensation in the middle of my forehead and other parts of my body when "bad things" appear in my dreams.

BloodWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Its great to have you here...Im sure you will get many answers to your questions. Its so nice to meet you!!! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top