Dream: Destiny, Dark Colors, Jesus, Demonic Statue, Wood from the Cross & Unknown Symbols

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream: Destiny, Dark Colors, Jesus, Demonic Statue, Wood from the Cross & Unknown Symbols

Post by BloodWolf on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Me and a few friends were taken to an alienated place, we were registered into the this werid place of "monsters", for different creatures. We were the "first" generation of humans in awhile, so we had to get registered. They put us in the usual boy-girl order, and I was between my friend Jose and Kevin, waiting to be register. Out of the blue I turned to Kevin and blurt out that I had a crush on him since the third grade. He said "What? And you are just telling me now?" And I smiled and left when they called my name. He had that shocked face, wide eye and mouth dropped. Once everyone was registered we were introduced to the head of the school thereand then led to a large room. Before we went into the room, I stared at the door for I while, there were glowing red symbols around the door in an arch form, in a language I don't even think any human knows, at the top of the arch, 4 skeleton horses were etched in while, mean looking, rearing and flames surrounded them. The doors themselves look like really dark red wood, but Dragons were etched into them staring each other down, baring their teeth, eyes glowing red. The knockers on the doors were gargoyles. When the doors were open a there stood a large statue, almost as tall as the room, being worked out. Now this statue, looked like some demonic looking beast, all I can remember about it were the horns, large fur body, giant paws with nails digging into the ground and that it was muscular. But it's eyes were black. The person working on it, was blonde-golden hair and had blue eyes, also muscular looking, dressed in black and red. And he took us on a tour of the place, it look like some creepy museum. The room was all dark wood, and instead of the cheap yellowish lights, they were redlights, like the ones used in darkrooms. This guy collected ancient artifacts dating back to A.D. and B.C. He even had discolored religious pictures from different cultures. He also had a large piece of wood that laid against the picture of Jesus carrying the cross. Which I found alittle disturbing. Then he should us the marine/sea life he's collected. And at one point I said. "I know this place."

He asked with half a smile. "Do you remember?"

I had to think hard then replied. "Yes, it was two years ago. But how?"

"It must be destiny." He said. When I looked down, I was wearing a tanktop and shorts, and was barefooted. All I saw were handprints, not any handprints but they looked like they were burned into my skin, there was one on my foot, one on my knee and on my thigh. And they only appeared when the guy stands right next to me. In my head I was thinking, claimage.

I'm very unsure about this dream and it's been very disturbing for quite some time. I would love opinions and possible interpretations. Please and Thank You.

BloodWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream: Destiny, Dark Colors, Jesus, Demonic Statue, Wood from the Cross & Unknown Symbols

Post by BloodWolf on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:38 pm

My Closest Friend's Opinion:
ok, general opinion. u have a weird screwed up mind in a good way. this is really interesting. religious opinion, the 4 skeleton horses could represent the 4 horsemen that will descend from heaven when Jesus comes again. the dragons could represent satan and God arguing with each other, and the statue could represent the beast that is suppose to live in the burning sulfur of hell. but this is just an opinion. the things the guy is collecting could be part of the several scrolls that have to break for the apocolypse to take place. other than that im not sure whats with the burning hands and discolored pics. let me think on it.

BloodWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream: Destiny, Dark Colors, Jesus, Demonic Statue, Wood from the Cross & Unknown Symbols

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Anything interesting happen 2 years ago? Perhaps something spiritual?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodWolf on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:01 am

daphanie02 wrote:Anything interesting happen 2 years ago? Perhaps something spiritual?

Nothing I actually can remember.

BloodWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:04 am

I have some ideas, but I'd like to ask one more question... Did you feel like this guy had a purpose for all this stuff? What did you feel about all of it? Did you feel he had a motive for showing you? Could you describe a little more about why you were disturbed? Sorry for all the questions!
Thanks!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodWolf on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:49 am

daphanie02 wrote:I have some ideas, but I'd like to ask one more question... Did you feel like this guy had a purpose for all this stuff? What did you feel about all of it? Did you feel he had a motive for showing you? Could you describe a little more about why you were disturbed? Sorry for all the questions!
Thanks!!

It'sokay I don't mind the questions. In a way I think he does/did have a purpose for the items, he may have looked nice but looking at his eyes seemed like there was another agenda for them. I felt like something huge and "bad" was going to happen, but I wasn't sure what exactly. It was disturbing because everything was dark looking and it seemed like he may have something against God or someone, but he also liked collecting things as well. It was just that the religious items seemed out of place, like they were not only for collecting. I'm use to things being dark and meancing looking, but it was a whole new level of disturbing/creepy.

BloodWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Here's my opinion: I think that you are a very unique person, and the Lord created you so unique for His glory. In this dream though, it seems as though the devil has used your uniqueness to suck you into a place to distract you if that makes sense. The place you were in seemed very dark and demonic to me. From the dragons, to the statue, to the lights and even the man who was guiding you. I felt like in the dream he was distracting you with all of these things that seemed to be good at first glance, but it was for his own motives, not to edify you or to build you up, but to distract you and keep you from the Path God has for you. Whatever this "place" represents is an area the enemy is (or was if this is an older dream that has already come to pass) using to lay claim to you. Again, these are my own personal thoughts, and feelings, not a Holy Spirit interpretation. BTW, is this an older dream or fairly recent?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodWolf on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm

I thank you for your thoughts ^_^ I had this dream 3/4 days ago.

BloodWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top