2 dreams of red haired children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams of red haired children

Post by JoyM on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Hi,

Thanks in advance for Interpreting these dreams.

Dream 1#

In this dream from last year, I was in a mall standing on the left side of an escalator, close enough to see who was coming up. The first person coming up the escalator was my youngest son, he was about 6 (in real life he is 18 and in college) and
looked right at me laughing joyfully and smiling but ran past me. Then my husband was coming up the escalator and he had a baby in his arms. She had on a white and blue sailor dress. She looked like my daughter in real life but she had red hair and green eyes and she had more hair than when my daugher was that young. As soon as my husband got almost to the top of the escalator-he handed the little one to me over the low glass that was at the top of the escalator. I was happy, yet surprised. She looked to be about 12-18 months old.
And my husband seemed to be letting me know she was ours.
That was over a year ago. This morning I also had another dream about children.

Dream #2

In this dream from this morning, I recall that I am in the back of a limo with at I think myself and 3 other children. We are parked in the front of my childhood home. I am looking at myself and the three children. There is a young red haired boy about 6 or 7. His hair is long, straight and red. He looks like he has on a baby blue/grey pair of pants on and a darker matching cumberbun with a white shirt. He is White or mixed. I think there was an older Black girl with a dark blue dress with small flowers-she is about 12-14. Then there is a young girl about 3 of Puerto Rican descent. She has on a tulle dress that is light pink/champagne. After getting out onto the street, a minister friend asks me who they are. I told her they were my children and proceeded to tell her about them.
The end-side note-I do have cousins with red hair.

Thanks,
JoyM

JoyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams of red haired children

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 am

JoyM welcome to the website, I hope you find it a blessing and place of nourishment in the future. It has been a blessing to me.

Beings that a minister friend was part of the dream it could mean the dream is talking about ministry to these three groups of people. The red headed group could represent family or an ethnic group, Irish came to my mind. scratching chin My wife is a red headed Norwegian. Ministry to them could be on a number of levels, missionary, intercessory, or financial just to name a few. Just throwing out a few thoughts to you, to bounce them off of your Spirit and see if any of them speak to you. The colors in the dream I encourage you to search out what those colors mean to God in dreams. This you can do through the Bible or other dream web sites with color meanings. Just some thoughts for you, hope it helps.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoyM on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Hi Greatful Servant,
Thanks for your response. You mentioned a few things that I thought about. Irish does run in our family so I think you hit it right on. I'm familiar with most colors so I will pray on that too.

Thanks again,
JoyM

JoyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:25 am

Great I will be praying for you JoyM.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoyM on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:21 am

TY laugh I also forgot to add my interpretation of the first dream. When I had the first dream my son was a high school senior and my daughter was in college. I interpreted the first dream that my son was running off the scene-happily, joyfully and that a baby would come into our lives. Since having the dream, my son is off to college and my daughter is now expecting. Maybe we will be having a red headed grand daughter:) The ultrasound is today. So we at least get to see if it's a girl and possibly the baby in the dream.

The other children in the other dream still have me very intrigued though because my husband and I do have a heart for children and children's ministry.

JoyM

JoyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top