A camera that kept going.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A camera that kept going.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:27 am

PostPosted: 3-12-2011 Post subject: A camera that kept going. Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Hello everyone it is good to be home from India. I pray you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Dream

I had a dream that I had a camera that kept on working as if it did not need batteries or anything. I was amazed and I said to this little boy, " Yea my camera keeps working and I do not have to do anything." The little boy responded it is nice! "You have a continual global camera."

I kept dreaming this all night but with different things. I cannot remember them all.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A camera that kept going.

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi steadygaze! Nice to have you home!!! Can I ask you what this camera was like? Was it a video, or digital camera? What did it do? What were the functions?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Well it was a regular digital camera, and it did not need batteries or anything and it kept flashing and taking pictures.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Just my thoughts, but I feel that this is speaking of your prophetic gifting~tying in with your calling toward the nations. Please pray on this, and toss it if it doesnt fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Daisy may have a point on the prophetic. I think with it not having batteries would indicate it being powered by the supernatural and not our own natural strength. Thus you not having to keep putting batteries in it for it to work.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:28 pm

:yeahthat: I agree so much with you greatful, about the supernatural power of God, and not in our natural strenght!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:25 pm

A camera takes pictures, so I wonder if this dream is saying you have renewed spiritual vision that is beyond anything you could generate in the natural. Often the Lord will give us pictures in our spirit that give us discernment, so I also wonder if this is the way He speaks to you or is about to speak to you. A flash is needed where darkness is present, and the light of God's revelation will also bring dark things into the Light.

There's something about going abroad--it opens a person's eyes to other cultures and changes one's heart. I know my own two-week missions trip to the Middle East did that for me. I'm glad you're home safe and sound!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:37 am

Thanks. Yes I so believe this is right on. I have been a picture girl and hearing Gods voice.

Hugs to you all.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top