Ice/Refrigerator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ice/Refrigerator

Post by andrea on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:45 am

Hello All

I dreamed that my husband and I were in a supermarket shopping and I told him that we had no need to be concerned about having enough ice in the frig because we had another refrigerator in our basement that had plenty of space for ice and he seemed to be pleased. I know the refrigerator is speaking of storage but I'm not sure about the meaning of the ice. :huh: . Any thoughts?

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice/Refrigerator

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:54 am

Having ice in the freezer helps in keeping the fridge cold which automatically contributes to keeping freezer foods preserved longer. Also having ice can make life easier for you were you might want to heighten the coldness of a beverage. Ice can be used for injuries such as sprains and bruises for e.g someone might injure themselves and if you wrap some ice in a cloth and put it on the area it can keep down the swelling. So therefore ice can be used in different ways.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:09 pm

Thanks for your help butterfly. I know the message was a good one because there seemed to be a sense of relief. My husband and I have been concerned about many things regarding provision because we have been faced with some difficult situations. Perhaps the ice is related to our concerns. Thanks for taking time out to contribute to my dream. God Bless you thumbs

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm

having a "back up plan" maybe for when things go wrong? Like someone said: preparation?

"Coldness" was the first thing that came to mind. Is there some cold or "hardened" feelings toward someone in your family subconsciously? just a thought. please pray on what i've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi Desiree

I see your point with the coldness but I can't seem to relate this to any family members. All I remember is that my husband and I were in a supermarket and the issue with ice came to my mind and me realizing that we had enough space to put more ice. The word "preparation" you added to your response kind of opened up something. My husband also added that he felt the message may have been speaking that the Lord has already provided well for us and to make room for more. Thanks for taking time out for my dream. You made in difference in my search for understanding. God Bless you :yes:

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:33 pm

Awwww! God bless you too!
Always glad that God could use me to help you!
keep me in your prayers
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top