Waking Up and Reading a Note

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waking Up and Reading a Note

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Hello, everyone -

This dream began with me waking up at home and in my bed. I rolled over and found a piece of paper lying on the floor. I reached down from the bed, picked it up, and found that it had some notes that I had taken on it. The first couple lines were actually notes I had been taking about a dream...though, I don't think it was my own dream. Below that, I had wrote a date on the paper: 1/19, I believe. I know for certain it was in January. Next to that, I wrote the word "Sick." There were other notes after this, but I don't know that I even read them.

I got out of bed and began to make the bed when I heard my cat meowing from just inside the doorway to the bedroom. I looked at her, and at first glance she looked normal. As I paid closer attention, I saw that she was actually much bigger, and as I stared at her face I saw it change into that of a fox.

For the last scene of the dream, I'm on the floor alongside my bed, and my cat is on the bed - and she appears as her normal self at this point. I'm playing with her by quickly putting my hand up on the top of the bed and moving it around as she pounces at it. Even though I'm playing, there's a feeling of fear.

I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on this.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waking Up and Reading a Note

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:33 am

~Mark,

Usually when I have dreams of pets....it is about someone close or dear to me. The first thing I think of with foxes is sly and quick. Could this be someone close to you that is trying to be sly and quick with you about something? The change in appearance could be something not appearing as it should be. This could be the fear part....that you sensed. These are just my thoughts.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:30 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:Usually when I have dreams of pets....it is about someone close or dear to me.

Thanks, Connie...I would never have thought of that. I have a very good idea of who this is. The fam is getting together today to celebrate my sister's birthday, and I'm inclined to think that the dream is about one of my brothers.

Sadly, I'll have my guard up today.
I appreciate your help!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Well, I attended the birthday function with all my siblings, and had a fun old time. At various times during the festivities, the brother that I was wary of did indeed make a few comments about work...

See, I'm THIS close to a job-change, and we both work at the same place, in the same position, on opposite shifts. If I leave, that will mean more work for him. And, while I've never come out and told him that I've interviewed, I did have to let his boss know since I listed him as a reference. On top of that, someone else from his shift was just hired at the same place where I am going. So, I believe that he knows, though he is acting like he doesn't since he isn't SUPPOSED to know. His comments give it away, though. Most of the thing he said were an attempt to point out the negative of the new job for the other guy that we know, or were suggestions that I sign for a couple of openings in our building.

Oddly enough, I had expressed interest in these job long ago...but was told that they weren't available within the budget. Now that there's a threat of me leaving, they're suddenly available. Hmmm....

Long Story Short (too late), my brother did behave just like a fox. Unless something extreme comes along soon that makes me think differently, I believe that the dream manifested today.

Thanks for the insight, Connie.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Well, now I'm a little confused...but, maybe it doesn't matter either way. That "something" did happen this evening...

I was taking a nap in my bed today when I got an unexpected phone call from one of two people that I thought might also be the fox. I had sent them a message last week asking permission to use them as a reference, but I never got a response. The phone call today was them asking how things went...and if I got their response. I told them that I didn't, and they seemed shocked. The conversation was short and we were pleasant, but this dream came right to my mind. The individual ended the call by inviting me to his home for church in the morning. This is something that causes me a lot of anxiety. I didn't commit to going.

I think the behavior of my brother would have been expected no matter what. So, since the setting of the dream took place in my bedroom, should I consider that the manifestation would as well (the phone call today)?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Wow that's a good question. Would the notes in the first part of your dream be symbolic for the text messages? Could the word "sick" be symbolic for something or did you see a literal manifestation of the word while you were texting?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Hmmm....I was uneasy, yes, so sick may have been exaggerated.

You know, the date on the note has bothered me as well. After the dream, I was almost certain that it was this man's birth date. I looked it up, though, and it's a few days before. Actually, I couldn't recall if the date was HIS birthday or his daughter's - they're about a week apart. So, that part left me scratching my head...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:00 pm

The part of this dream about the fox has been manifesting all this week. The fox is definitely my brother - though, I have a cousin who's been acting similar, but not as much as my brother. I'm totally on guard around my brother whenever we're talking at work, and every sly thing he's said is an indirect attack to cause doubt and discouragement in my upcoming new job. I recognize it, but it's still frustrating and upsetting to me. He's also attempting the same things against another guy who's in the middle of his interview process for the same place that I'm headed to.

I guess I'm just asking for prayer, here. I had hoped to leave without incident or retaliation, and I see it all around me now. And, it's clearly from the enemy. Last night, for example, there was a huge blowup between a peer and our supervisor over something that had been resolved long ago - and the whole thing was to cause hostility and chaos on our shift. Sorry to sound needy, but please pray for my situation. There's only a few weeks left.

Thanks,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top