Toothbrushes???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toothbrushes???

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:04 pm

I have had two dreams surrounding toothbrushes this week (not something I normally dream about). I've been praying about the interpretation, but still not sure what they represent!

My first dream had to do with people cleaning rusty cars with toothbrushes and salt water in a junkyard after it had just rained (the sun was really bright and I was flying over the cars). In my second dream I found my Mom's toothbrush on the bed of the motel room we were staying in (I was ready to go, but she was taking her time - she was even sitting down reading a newspaper when I first entered the room).

Thanks and many blessings!

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to include an important detail.)

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toothbrushes???

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:05 pm

tbsmilesbig wrote:

My first dream had to do with people cleaning rusty cars with toothbrushes and salt water in a junkyard after it had just rained (the sun was really bright and I was flying over the cars).

Hi tbsmilesbig!!! :hi: These are just my thoughts, please pray on everything I say and if you don't feel it fits please just toss it aside. When I picture this dream, it makes me wonder if the people cleaning the rusty cars are actually making a difference or not? Is there anything in your waking life that may seem similar to these thoughts? The fact that you were flying, makes me think this could be the anointing of God, enabling you to do things that others can't do. Do you feel at all called to work with people that others would have easily given up on, because it would be too much work? If not, please just toss my thoughts out.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:04 pm

"The fact that you were flying, makes me think this could be the anointing of God, enabling you to do things that others can't do. Do you feel at all called to work with people that others would have easily given up on, because it would be too much work?"

I can totally relate to this part! A family member is going through a rough time right now. While others are having a hard time extending grace, I totally feel compassion toward the family member. God has given me compassion for those that others may not understand. Thank you for this word! I definitely receive this!!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Awesome! :praiseg-d: So happy to be of help!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top