What does ICEY water represent? Not in dictionary..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does ICEY water represent? Not in dictionary..

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:25 pm

I had a dream that an old friend was sitting in a pool, she called me over. So i jumped into the pool but it was icey water, with ice blocks in it. I didn't know why.

The dream interp dictionary doesn't have a definiton for icey water - does anyone have any thoughts?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does ICEY water represent? Not in dictionary..

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:03 pm

To me jumping in icey water with blocks of ice would be very uncomfortable and cold. So my thoughts are as follows.

water for a Christian normally represents the Spirit.

Old could be something in your past

Friend is normally someone you like and trust and would bring comfort.

Icey water with blocks of ice to me would represent something uncomfortable and cold.

Possibly something or someone in the past that you once enjoyed is going to creep up and entice you into something. If you did it, it will end up making you uncomfortable or cold in the things or Spirit of God. Cold being the opposite of love and hot for God.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Thankyou, yes I agree with this. I already feel like this friend is acting a little 'cold' with me..
I didn't include the end of my dream - I thought it was personal, but I feel its okay to share. I was running to find this friend, I remember thinking 'she's my soul mate'..

Do you think this dream is a warning or an encouragement to find her? I'm really unsure.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:15 pm

This reminds me of a dream I had last night!!! Thanks LOL!! laugh

Icy water represents a difficult task for me. In my dream last night I was trying to stand on a block of ice that was melting. Frigid water almost always represents difficulty. I don't like being cold...but it seems lately I'm always trying to find a way through the water anyway. I think that represents longsuffering and pushing through or persevering when you just don't feel like it. (just my own thoughts)
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:18 pm

David had a kindred spirit in Jonathan...perhaps yall are kindred spirits? If so, then you shouldn't worry! What the Lord blessed you with in the past, he can restore or bring His refreshings to now!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Thanks Daphanie! "perhaps yall are kindred spirits?" We are very much :) Thankyou for that encouragement.

I'll continue to pray throught it. Thankyou both!!

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:22 pm

lionheartedgirl
I had a dream one time where I saw this young gal pull up in a red car with the driver door missing. Her car was a wreck with much garbage in her car. I could almost smell the stink of the garbage almost gagging me. But she got out and was going into a building for prayer. She did not look at me but she had this determined and focus look on her face as she was entering the building for prayer. When I looked at her there was almost a feeling of looking down at her in a self righteous way. Not so much for the trash in her car but I knew she was going back for prayer for a third time. I thought what good would it be. The next scene I saw her standing in line with 6 other people, making a total of 7 in the line for prayer. What the Lord was saying the 7 represented perfect and complete deliverance. The third time for prayer represents being persistent and not giving up. Think of Elisha being asked by Elijah three times to go back but he did not and persisted to stay with him and receive the double anointing. Then think of Naomi and her two daughter in laws Ruth and Orpah. Naomi told them to go back to the land of their Fathers and the Lord will deal kindly with them and give them rest. Orpah went back after the second time but Ruth stayed with Naomi even after being asked to go back a third time. Ruth by being persistent and not quitting she married Boaz and was the most blessed woman in the land. She also bore Obed David's grand father, and Jesus is called the Son of David. Then Jesus asked Peter three times if he loved him. In all cases these people in order to be blessed had to be persistent and stay focused. Also Elijah, Naomi, and Jesus were not trying to do harm to their followers but still placed challenges before them that if the quit they would not have been blessed. How much more will the devil challenge, resist, and tempt us to make us quit. The bottom line is I encourage you to have a heart like a lion and hang in there (cleave to the Lord) and trust Him for you know your labor is not vain. thumbs

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Thankyou so much Greatful servant :) :) I receive that encouragement! May this time only make me stronger in HIM, because of HIM. AMEN. Bless you.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:06 am

one more thought. Me looking down at the gal in a religious and some what displeasing manner for coming back to God a third time for prayer, is just the opposite of how God looks at us. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him Hebrews 11:6. In the past I used to be displeased with myself and others too when an instant answer never came for a break through. I always attributed it to weak faith, on my part and their part, which is not always the case. Seems like I was a little judgmental and hard on them and me. :-) But God is pleased with those who are pressing into Him based on what He says who he is. Remember faith is what pleases God, and once the answer comes and manifests itself you are no longer in faith. I have heard that all the beings in heaven are amazed when the saints here on earth Praise God in difficult trials. They say it is easy for the beings in heaven to praise God for they see him (his form) and all his majesty. But for us to Praise God in the darkness of the shadows of death (death being anything not of God), it takes reaching beyond what we see and reaching into the heavenlies. Just another way of saying we must enjoy the journey and know we are strengthened by God's glorious power even though we man not see it or feel it. Colossians 1:11Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;. I find it interesting that the word equates Glorious power with patience and longsuffering. Those are two words most Christains and the world don't want to have to exercise in this instant, want it now self gratification culture we live in. :-) Well I need to step off of my soapbox now. Again just want to encourage you not to give up.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top