Whale in danger of beaching

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whale in danger of beaching

Post by Stephanie444 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:28 am

When I was 14, God gave me a dream that I will remember for the rest of my life because it really spoke to me.

Since a young age, I have been really heavy with the fate of the lost and spent a lot time praying for unsaved people some who I knew and some who I didn't.

In my dream, I was standing on the beach and I saw a whale's head come up out of the water. It looked like a cartoon drawing of a black sperm whale. The exact same image got bigger and bigger and bigger, meaning the whale was getting closer to the shore, about to beach itself.

I panicked, but I could do nothing but stand on the beach and watch in terror.

Suddenly a man with longish brown hair and a beard, wearing tan/ khaki clothes appeared on the beach carrying a lasso and at the last minute just before the whale was about to beach, he herded it back out with his lasso. Then I saw the exact same image of the whale's head get smaller and smaller as he was herded back out to safety.

Years later, I found myself praying for several people on the brink of death, and this dream was one thing that help get me through that experience. One of them I found out only days before she died that she was a believer, the other I will never know about for sure, though there is some evidence that God worked in his life, and I had some hopeful dreams about him before and after his death.

The dream was clearly about my fear of people dying without knowing the Lord, and man who came on the scene was Jesus who saved them - in some cases at the last minute. It was a very comforting dream to me.

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whale in danger of beaching

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Wow stephanie! This is an awesome dream!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie444 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Another weird thing was the next morning (I tihink) on the front page of the local paper there was an article about whales beaching in my home town. Weird!

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:23 am

God is so good! He just loves to drive a point home doesn't he!!! laugh

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top