Airplane Crashing, Knowing I'm going to Die

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airplane Crashing, Knowing I'm going to Die

Post by afterhisheart on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 am

This dream happened within one hour of being asleepl last night--10:00 pm. I woke up straight out of bed, heart pounding, and breathing heavily.

NOTE: IRL means "In Real Life"

Dream:

Myself and others from our church were working at our thrift store (it's in a cute little house). My friend and I were outside of the building and there were blue jeans laid out on the ground and some hanging up, some on a table like a garage sale. We started folding up things to get rid of them because they had been there for a whole season and were still left. Two girls (that go to our church IRL) looked through the things we were getting rid of and were going to keep a few of the things and then they decided not to.

In the dream I'm now on a porch that is built up and looks out into a scenic area. Others are there, but I'm not sure who, they seem familiar. One of them is a African American lady that was a trainer at a conference I went to IRL recently. In the dream, I remember her coming up to me and saying something, I think something instructional or encouraging. The setting was still the thrift store even though it didn't look like our current thrift store IRL.

Then, I'm inside of the thrift store and people I know from our church are there helping, just kind of tidying up the store, walking around working. My dad is there (who is also the Pastor IRL), my son is there, my daughter and husband are not there.

Suddenly, there is a noise of an airplane coming overhead. It gets louder and louder. We all stop what we are doing. It seems we are next to an airport and it is coming in for landing. We all seem used to this happening and know the routine. As it gets closer, we feel the wind from it...I see the wind blowing through people's hair and clothing and we brace ourselves to not be blown over. Next, we cover our ears because it SOOOO LOUD! I immediately am scared about where my son is at. I can't see him and I can't move to go find him. In the dream, I am hoping that he has his ears covered so they don't get damaged. I think to myself in the dream that I never taught him to cover his ears.

The airplane gets closer and closer (although I never see the airplane). One of the men from the church shouts, "Get down! This is different than before!!! Get down!"

The walls of the house are ripped apart and we are there in the open. Next, I feel myself get knocked down and being slid across the ground. I see dust and airplane parts and I know I am going to die. I'm so glad I don't feel pain. I start screaming, "Jesus! Jesus! I love you Jesus! I love you Jesus!" because I know I'm going to die and I want that to be the first words I say to him as soon as I see him.

That is when I woke up.

Please tell me what the Lord shows you. Thank you.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplane Crashing, Knowing I'm going to Die

Post by butterfly on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:32 pm

This seems to be a very serious dream. My advice would be to pray asking Jesus Christ to protect you and members of your church from disasters, death and devastation. Also my advice is to pray for your nation because your dream could indicate a real plane crash occuring in your nation. Pray, Pray, Pray. praying

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:45 am

oh my god,thats scary,well its either literal, bandaid or a pik of a big ministry thats crashing,which your church is associated with,it will hav a big impact,kaos,but it mite bring death to the carnal nature.im glad 2 be wrong on this one,see how u feel, bandaid flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:11 am

Afterhisheart,

I would have to agree here with dreamster. I do believe the airplane represents a large, very large church with high impact. A crash to me represents swift destruction or total devastation. I believe the Lord is showing you this to go into intercession for this church. I would plead the blood of Jesus over it. I will be praying in agreement with you on this one.

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top