A new song?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new song?

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:34 pm

IRL my daughter is singing a solo in the christmas candlelight service at church. They assigned her song last week. The director was sick, but his assistant still assigned her song. I would have preferred a different one for her voice, but this one is just fine as well.

My dream was that the director came back from being sick for this weeks practice. When he heard my daughter sing the second song, he was shocked at her range and how wonderful she hit the notes. In the dream he decided to switch her song, to the one I like the best.

Dream ends...

Any thoughts welcome

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new song?

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:09 pm

That would be cool if this was literal!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:57 pm

It would wouldn't it! Kinda excited for practice this week to see! Either way, Im so proud her. She sang for the family over the holiday, and had my family members in tears while she worshiped the Lord (one of them who has backed away from God, who doesn't cry easily...was literally in tears). I believe the anointing moved on her heart! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:10 pm

AMEN!!! :loveit:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Well, He didn't switch her song...but I got a ton of feedback from different people telling me how fabulous she did!! :hooray: The director did tell me that I need to follow up on the gift God has given her with training down the road (piano and voice lessons). I'm so proud of my girl!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:54 pm

Woohoo! Congratulations to your daughter for displaying her God-given gift for all to hear (even those that are distant from the Lord)!! woo hoo

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Daisy wrote:Well, He didn't switch her song...but I got a ton of feedback from different people telling me how fabulous she did!! :hooray: The director did tell me that I need to follow up on the gift God has given her with training down the road (piano and voice lessons). I'm so proud of my girl!! :hooray:
Awesome! happy dance

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:13 am

Thanks everyone for rejoicing with me! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top