Bad guys on a bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad guys on a bus

Post by Stephanie444 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:08 pm

This one is really puzzling to me and I'd appreciate help.

Unfortunately I don't remember it very well.

I had a dream of sitting with two bad guys on the back of a bus (I don't specifically remember any other people being on it, but there could have been).

By the end of the bus ride, they decided to turn themselves in to be brought to justice presumably because I had been nice to them on the bus ride.

What does it sound like?

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad guys on a bus

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi Stephanie!!! When I read your post, it made me think of the scripture of how it is the GOODNESS of GOD that leads men to repentance. Its one of my favorite scriptures! :hooray: Hope that helps somehow!

Just my thoughts....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie444 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:34 pm

yeah, that's what I think it's about, too.

I just don't understand why the reason they surrendered seemed very superficial.

There wes no mention of God in the dream. Was the way I was treating them a symbol of God's mercy?

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:17 pm

It seemed to me like you were treating them with God's Mercy and Walking in the Love of God. I heard a very awesome teaching today on the Prodigal Son. In the scriptures, it says that the son went back to his fathers home because he reasoned within himself that even his fathers servants had enough food to eat (so his motive for returning to his father wasn't truly from sorrow...but of a hungry stomach). When he returned to practice his rehearsed speech of wanting to be one of his fathers servants...his fathers love cut him off before he could finish asking to become one of his servants...bringing him his robe and starting a party for him (restoring him back into relationship with him)! Sometimes our motivations for coming to God or surrendering something to God is not entirely pure...but His love is so strong, He loves us through it despite ourselves! :praiseg-d:

Just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Stephanie444 wrote:yeah, that's what I think it's about, too.

I just don't understand why the reason they surrendered seemed very superficial.

There wes no mention of God in the dream. Was the way I was treating them a symbol of God's mercy?

Hi Stephanie444

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good Romans 12:21. As we go about our daily business we encounter evil and put it down by the goodness of God all day long and never mention God. It could be in a small thing of someone cutting in front of us when we are standing in a line or while we are driving and we respond in a pleasant way, and not making any mention of God. Remember its the demons that are enticing these people to provoke you and when you do good the demons surrender in that situation and back off. Then of course they try to plot something else to provoke us but we know good always wins.

Micah 6:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? thumbs

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top