sobbing over a baby!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sobbing over a baby!!

Post by Angelwings on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:17 am

This dream had a whole bunch of stuff going on...but I'll cut to the chase of the main part.
My family and I were traveling in what seemed to be a far away land =) we got to a beach but it had very little water...I guess it was dried out..but Just enough to soak our feet. I think a storm came or the waters just started flooding..I dont remember, but we ran for cover. (my hubby thinks I had this dream cause we watched Chronicles of Narnia last night)
We ended up at a building and we were doing something there...I can't really explain this part it was strange but my brother had to stand in line for something and it took a long time and random things were going on.
But we end up going back to the beach and it was HUGE. We were viewing it from a bridge. The water was high and deep and we were all saying how "can you believe this was just only 4 foot deep". Then I see something floating. Someone reached and pulled this something out of the water and it was a BABY and it was ALIVE. It seemed like something out of the sky reached down and pulled the baby out and set it next to where I was standing. When I looked at the baby and saw it was alive, coughing and crying and disoriented...I was SOOO heartbroken for this baby. I picked him up and he was so disoriented and he was very infant and his eyes were not focused yet, so I tried to calm him, holding him, and hugging him...and I just wanted to care for him....all the while I was just sobbing out of control for this baby. Then someone handed me two bottles...one with water and the other with baby formula. So I gave the baby water first and he calmed down, even fell to sleep in my arms....but I was still sobbing for this baby. crying
The dream continued..I dont remember giving him the second bottle.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sobbing over a baby!!

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Hi angelwings! :hi: The first thing that stands out to me is the shift in perspective. Is there anything you have been perceiving one way, but if looked at closer or at a different angle...may reveal something more? It shows what a tender, compassionate, and nurturing heart you have! Is there anything particularly that can tug on your heartstrings like this, that you feel super compassionate about in your waking life? By chance do you feel a call to intercessory prayer or to the Lost? These are just my thoughts...please pray on them and if they do not fit, please toss them.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:00 pm

HI DAISY!!!
I have NO CLUE what this is about, or if its symbolic. I will pray about what you shared...thank you. The only thing that I took from this dream was that this baby was not mine. I had a strong feeling in this dream, but I didn't express in the dream... I only felt it in my dream . I felt that I couldn't believe someone could allow this to happen to the baby. It just broke my heart to pieces. And you know what? That is how I would react in real life too...I get super emotional about children who have suffered or are suffering or abused, or something like that. If I am watching the news and I hear about something horrible that has happened to a child...THAT tugs on my heart. Sometimes I have to change the channel. Or if my husband will share a story he read in the paper about something horrible that happened to a child or baby, I can't stand hearing about it....It tears me up inside and I tell him to stop talking about it. It really messes me up inside...I will cry over things about babies or children I don't even know.
anyway, thats the only thing I can relate to my real life...its the feelings.
weird huh?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 am

I don't think it weird at all. I think it shows your tender, compassionate, and caring heart...and since this does tug on your heart-stings in your waking life...this dream makes sense...because it is how you would feel in your waking life if this would have happened. I do have a question though. Is there an aspiration, or anything in your waking life that you have hoped for that has been disappointed at all~like a dream/aspiration of yours that has seemed to almost die? Just some thoughts..not an interp...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:07 am

Yes, did you see my last dream about a baby with my ex? I signed up with a new small business venture and so far it hasn't been doing as I expected. Even last night I was having doubts, but this morning realized its going to take a lot more work than I imagined. I wonder if its that?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Its very possible angelwings...I will pray God will give you discernment of what this dream means.... praying Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:45 am

thank you!! huggins

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:50 pm

you\\'re welcome! huggins

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top