Weird neighbor moving so soon???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird neighbor moving so soon???

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:17 am

Background.....Irl I have a new neighbor. She is a bit pushy, and a little weird. My husband warned me of her, as she was trying to push very quickly into my life. I felt sorry for her, so at first I wasn't good at putting boundaries up, but I did end up enforcing some after my husbands' suggestions. She is not normal in the sense that she doesn't know how to respect peoples' time limits etc.. (mostly b/c I think she is lonely), but she also doesn't get the hint when you try and put a boundary nicely (you almost got to be rude. IRL she just moved in a couple months ago...and made it sound like she is going to stay in this neighborhood forever. My husband discerned that she is a wanderer (that she moves place to place, and doesn't stay there long).

I had a dream this neighbor was moving away already! I dreamed that she was living in this house, and somehow we were the landlords or responsible for the house. She was breaking her lease early. She said that there was something wrong with the bed or something like that. I seen the inside of the house that she was staying in (irl I have never been in her house), it was a little dark and gloomy and could have used a few bright lights on.

I woke up...
I think I know what this dream means, but would love a confirmation or additional thoughts I may have missed...Thx

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird neighbor moving so soon???

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm

:bump:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Anyone?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi Daisy -- I wonder if the dream isn't God's way to tell you that she won't be your neighbor for long.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 pm

I would be totally ok with that.... lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:12 pm

funny...maybe too a heads up that whatever light God may have planned for you to share with her should be done sooner than later. Little bit of a God challenge for you maybe.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm

On the other hand Daisy, if the dream is more symbolic than about a literal move, I have found moving to mean a change. Her inability to find the bed may be about not having spiritual peace. Too that you are landlords responsible for this place seems a call to at least pray, if not intervene in other ways to help her.

Praying for your peace as well!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:51 am

Ohhh very good Rosebush on the second thought. I was thinking along the same lines. A call to intercede for her. The other thought I had was maybe she is symbolic for someone else in your life Daisy. Someone with the same type of personality but maybe in a different way. Just a thought here not an interpreation. Hope you find it helpful.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:00 am

rosebush wrote: Her inability to find the bed may be about not having spiritual peace.

Rose
This is most likely the case, as she is Jewish...not a believer in Christ. I really felt to let her see our light of Christ, but my husband is not wanting me to let her get too close to us. She is real pushy, I have to let him protect me in this...as in the past I have let too pushy of people walk all over me and take advantage. He is a very loving and caring person, but he is also very discerning as well. I am not very good setting boundaries with pushy people. I will pray for her, and love her from a distance...as this seems the safest thing to do.

Thank you both Rosebush and Connie so much for your words of wisdom. :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm

For rent sign is in her window!!!! I think she moved already...its def been less than a year..she must have broke her lease to move.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Sounds to me like you had a prophetic dream, Daisy. The Lord was revealing a little more of who she is, maybe because He wanted you to intercede in prayer for her. Sounds like this person has a restless spirit, and is searching for that peace that Rosebud mentioned up above. Why move so much? And being pushy, she may feel that's her only way to get a "reaction" from others, perhaps? Just a thought.

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Thanks L4JC!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top