I'm the lucky winner!!!! =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm the lucky winner!!!! =)

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:47 am

I had a dream that I was the lucky winner! I went to a store, and I was one of the first 10 customers, and I won a HORSE!!! It was a beautiful horse, the lady said it was 12 or 13 Hands high! She said that I could easily turn around and re-sell this beautiful horse for at least $1,000! She said she could tell I would be a great owner until I re-sold it, b/c I was asking her questions about what it needed to eat so I could take care of it properly. She said to me, "The breeds name is a 'Grey ......' something or other (I cant remember what the last word was...Im not sure if its a real breed of a horse or not, b/c I dont know that much about horses) , not to be confused because the actual color of the horse was BROWN". I was happy in the dream! I also was thinking that I would try and resell the horse for only $500, even though I could get $1,000 for it...that it would sell quicker if I sold it at a bargain of a price!

This seems like a really good dream to me! happy dance Anyone with any thoughts, please feel free to comment....especially if you know things about horses. happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm the lucky winner!!!! =)

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:30 am

dont know about horses..but i know they are strong animals..strength, and power ... esp when they are strong horses and not weak kind...

sounds like some blessing is coming your way.. as you were a "winner"

the horse to me sounds symbolic
grey interesting..reminds me of maybe something which is in a "grey" area? know anything that u might be in a grey area about?

these are just my thoughts...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi Daisy,

Oh, this is an awesome dream! These are just my thoughts as I read your dream. I'm very interested in horses. It's kind of weird because I almost bought a picture this week of some gray horses! Probably just coincidence. I looked up Gray horse and found that it is a very prestigious horse used by royal families and in racing dating back to the 17th century. When I found the link to gray horse on wikipedia it said something about having to discern how to tell a true gray horse from a white horse and that some can be chestnut at birth. I have no idea if discernment has anything to do with your dream, but it popped out at me. Also on wikipedia there were many specific breeds of gray horses and I was wondering if you would recognize what the lady said to you about the gray horse. Like SisterinChrist said, horses can symbolize power or authority. Maybe this is an anointing in some area.

Just my feelings about the dream are that something great is coming your way by no effort or expectation of your own. Also I thought, "Don't sell yourself short" by selling it for less than it's worth!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Ooops. I forgot to add one thing... The lady said she could tell you would be a good owner because you asked a lot of questions. My interpretation: Holy Spirit is giving you a prize because He knows you will be a good steward of it (whatever IT is.) :)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Wow!!! Thank you both sister and shan for your insight! I am def in agreement with what you guys have said! Thanks SO super much!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top