Twist to my flying dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twist to my flying dreams

Post by BeaWhy on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 pm

I just woke from a flying dream that freaks me out a bit. Quick bit of background, this past weekend I attended a church renewal weekend, from which I left definitely renewed and on the "mountain top."

The dream:
The location was my neighborhood and I was flying about, but as I did, I narrated the dream and as a male. I was flying, showing how I liked looking up through bare tree limbs. There was no sense of pleasure. After some dips and dives, I was joined by another flyer, one who I never saw, but one I seemed to be familiar with. This new flyer was physically "steering" me by my feet. This other flyer seemed to be a superior, teacher or of rank. I was not afraid, I wasn't thrilled, but it seemed like maybe I had done something wrong and this teacher had to come get me and "take me back(?)" for discipline. All the way I'm narrating, mentioning I liked to visit Home Depot. Random. As we flew out of my neighborhood, we turned down a larger street and descended following the road (which was now snowy.) I was more quickly propelled, a void was opened up, I was now afraid and screeching. I knew my fate was to be flown into the void and destroyed by other demons(?).

I believe I too was a demon or at least evil. This type of flying dream is a first for me. No euphoria, wonder, free or joyous feelings. I've never been the bad guy. Woke sweating & weird feeling.
Thoughts?

Thank you.
Code:

BeaWhy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twist to my flying dreams

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:04 pm

I just had a thought, with the person controlling you, it made me think perhaps of a false teacher of some sort..it's the enemies goal to get you off the straight and narrow and onto the road to destruction. When the Lord is in something, it will not feel the way you felt in your dream and you wont have anyone hanging onto you controlling you..You'll be free as a bird!! (Just some thoughts based on my own experiences)
Hope this helps and I pray the Lord provides clarity for you soon!
Blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Also when I'm a man in my dreams, it means that I'm acting in my flesh in some way and not being spirit led, but led by the "flesh man"
Again, just my own thoughts..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top