pain and guns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pain and guns

Post by globalhealth4 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:55 am

the hubby and I were driving somewhere on highway and we ended up stopping on a exit. It was night fall and I do not recognize the area but for some reason I knew that at night fall this area was dangerous...somehow my hubby and I ended up in our backseat of the truck with the windows rolled down and him grabbing his right side in agony...he was saying awww my chest! and I asked whats wrong but I ended up looking out the right side of the window and saw two guys approaching the truck looking to do harm and so I pulled out a gun which I dont know where from and pointed to the men saying one more step and Im shooting.

Any thoughts

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pain and guns

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi Globalhealth4! :hi: You seemed to have the right 'weapon' to fight this battle, and I LOVED that you were walking in authority over the bad guys!!! My thoughts are that this is a call towards prayer for your husbands protection. I believe this dream is to bring comfort to you that no matter what trials come your way...God has already armed you and given you the victory!

Just my thoughts....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 pm

I had to look it up since I thought that heart attacks were indicated by pain in the left side...but it turns out that it can also come from the right side as well.

I'm thinking, though, that's it's more of an "attack against the heart" than a physical threat. Just something to consider as you're praying for his protection.

Praying for you as well...
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:42 am

thanks you guys!
While praying about the dream the Holy Spirit told my husband that God has placed gifts inside him that he has yet to reveal to him. And that one of them is that he(hubby) is to pray when he has pain like that because it is for someone else and that God will reveal to him when it happens who it is. So I have seen this gift manifested many of time with my grandmother. She will all of a sudden have a striking pain but it is for her to pray for the person God reveals to her about what may happen to them. So, needless to say, he is excited but puzzled...

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top