Please I need help understanding this dream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please I need help understanding this dream.

Post by knwank on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:33 am

This is woman is embittered and angry and it was in her house we were eating....honestly i did not see her face.
she stopped and said that to the other lady giving us food which I don't know if she is her sister or not...
she said to her in anger "I think you keep telling people that I stopped in technical college...or second grade..that was the word she used)

Then all of a sudden in the food they gave us I saw a life octopus, and suddenly I saw a slim lizard that stretches it's neck and with wicked teeth wanting to strike anyone that will get close to the bowl where the food is.

it bit my younger sister on her stomach because she laid over it...I was curious about what this is . I asked for Ukpo Ogede (Plantain meal) and Ukpo Ji (Yam meal), but they brought Ukpo Ogede(Plantain meal) alone for me ..and I had it in that bag that has the lizard and the octopus.... I then was trying to bring out the Ukpo Ogede but it could not come out so I asked (my younger sister) to get me kerosine to burn this stuff... the lizard started talking and trying to escape, "you want to burn my name right ,why? " and was more angry and I said yes I want to burn you in Jesus name. and my voice was season in dream and I woke praying and shouting "Burn by fire in Jesus name."..

I need help understanding this dream because presently I have a lot of challenges going on

knwank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please I need help understanding this dream.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:29 am

~knwank,

I believe this dream is spiritual warfare. Seeing the food given (spiritual food) is vile and not sound (that of the Lord). You are commanding it to burn in Jesus name is direct spiritual warfare. Awesome! Be encouraged that you have a discerning gift and the ability to cast these challenges away.

To quote a movie line; Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get. It is so true. We go through life with no real knowledge of what we will face but we know with God on our side all will be well with us and even when it seems as if it is not he will be there to help us through our situation and give us the tools necessary to overcome our circumstances. The Lord has equipped you with the ability to overcome your situation. This dream shows you are not afraid to use the gift he has given you. Be of good cheer for the Lord your God is with you where ever you go.

I pray this is of help,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knwank on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Thank you so much ..very helpful

knwank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top