Patches of my skin fall off to a see through stomach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patches of my skin fall off to a see through stomach

Post by Susand on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:46 pm

I dreamed I was pregnant and my 3 year old was standing next to me. I said, "Look Anna! It is your baby brother or sister!" and as soon as I said that, patches of skin fell off my stomach over where the baby was resting. You could see through my stomach like glass or plastic wrap and see the baby, who by the way was not completely formed. You could see partial development like in pictures of developing babies. Then I could feel the baby like a lump on the same side. I told Anna to feel it. My husband was there too and I couldn't get him to look at it. He was too busy with something else. Then I was lying in bed and my family physician was there. I told her I was having pain and she said that the baby was in the wrong position and needed to be turned. She reached in and turned the baby around and everything was fine! The feelings I had in my dream were all of comfort and security. Not overly excited, sad, anxious or anything. Just very comforting and peaceful and secure.

Susand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Patches of my skin fall off to a see through stomach

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:17 pm

:hi: Susand~Do you feel like God is in the process of forming something within you spiritually right now? Or, do you feel that this was a literal dream of you bringing forth another child in the near future? Either way I believe this dream is to bring comfort to you...that everything is going to work out wonderfully! :hooray:

Just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Susand on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:24 pm

I had my tubes tied 3 years ago but God can do anything laugh I am involved in a church plant in the town I live in and we had our 2nd, once a month church service on Saturday evening. I had the dream that night, so that may be the case. I recall being somewhat concerned that our Pastors were going to be discouraged because the turn-out wasn't so hot, but knowing them, they were not! Thanks for the input.

Susand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Thanks for sharing susan. Do you feel like a God is wanting to use you in a new area of ministry in these new phases of your church? If so, what do you feel led to do as far as serving goes?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Just a thought, but sometimes intercessors are such a key part of being involved in helping BIRTH things into the natural realm. Do you feel called toward intercessory prayer at all by chance?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Susand on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:56 pm

I do children's ministry. I actually head up the entire children's ministry right now. I am supposed to be moving out of state in May and my husband is already gone. He took a job in Aug in another state and comes home every couple of weeks to visit us.

I sometimes get a tug from the Lord to do warfare by doing prayer walks. I have also had the feeling I should fast. I just keep getting a feeling that I should be doing some major warfare it is a major pull, but I have never considered myself an intercessor by gifting. I am not sure exactly how to do. Maybe I should start doing some extensive "knee time" and see what happens.

Susand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Susand wrote:I do children's ministry. I actually head up the entire children's ministry right now. I am supposed to be moving out of state in May and my husband is already gone. He took a job in Aug in another state and comes home every couple of weeks to visit us.

When you say this above it makes me think back to this part in the dream.

Then I was lying in bed and my family physician was there. I told her I was having pain and she said that the baby was in the wrong position and needed to be turned. She reached in and turned the baby around and everything was fine!

After you share the changes that are taking place in your life, it makes me wonder if this could be the Lord comforting you that things will soon be put in place as your family transitions? Do you think this dream could be to comfort you that even things within the children's ministry, will be ok when you move to start your new life in May? Have you been anxious at all thinking about if they will be able to find a replacement in the ministry when you move?

Once again, just my thoughts...please pray on them and see if it fits or not.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Susand on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:17 am

Daisy, I have been worrying more over finding a place to live where I am moving! It has been the other major aspect of my life - the move to FLorida- that I have been doubting and worrying about! My husband has been down there since August, living in an effiency and coming home every 2-3 weeks for visits. We were supposed to make the move in December but can't find a place to live. I am taking classes and am done in December, but since we haven't been able to find a place I registered for more classes this spring. So it will be May before we can move. I have been sad about that because my girls and I miss my hubby so very much. Thanks for the input. I will pray on that!

Susand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:18 am

I am sorry Susand~this sounds very stressful! I know its hard going through a transition of moving all by itself, but to be unsure of where you are going to live would drive me nuts. I am a planner, so I dont like change as it is...but to be in limbo so to say is probably very hard. I will be praying for you. praying I believe God will be opening such a blessing of a place for you guys to live. I believe God wants to comfort you that this transition may be a little uncomfortable, but it is all going to work out perfectly in the end. Rest and have peace that HE has it all under control. I believe He is going to lead you and guide you to the right dwelling place, at the right time...even at a bargain of a price! Blessings to you Susand...please update me as things begin to fall into place so that I can rejoice with you. Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:10 am

I am praying with you! I agree with Daisy. The Lord has a plan and it will be laid out for you, so hang in there and put your trust in Him!

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Susand on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:06 pm

thank you both! God bless and I will keep you informed!

Susand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top