snooping through his things

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snooping through his things

Post by jjp708 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:28 pm

In this dream, I was going through my IRL BF's things in his room. Ironically, in the dream he was staying at my sister's house in my niece's room.

I looked under the bed and I saw two pair of what appeared to be work boots. I then walked over to the dresser where his briefcase was and started going through it.

I saw a bad of medicine (like what you'd get when you pick up your prescription from the store). I couldn't make out what the prescription was or what it was for. There were two of them. The real ironic thing in the dream is that everytime I picked up something with his name on it the middle and last name was always different.

any thoughts? :hairraising:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: snooping through his things

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Hi Jjp~ It seems to me that your boyfriend in the dream is probably symbolic to someone else. Is there anyone that you are feeling curious about (possibly even suspicious), making you want to search (snoop) to find out more about them? Did you feel like your boyfriend in the dream was possibly doing something you didn't know about? Just a question, by chance are you concerned for your niece right now? Do you think she could be getting into things that aren't good for her? (I ask this b/c your bf was in her room)

Just some thoughts of mine.....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:22 am

I have no idea Daisy. bandaid

I'm going to pray for revelation and pray for my niece as well. She's grown now and lives in another state, so I'm not sure what she's up to these days. duh

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:28 pm

I will be praying too... praying Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top