Large River ever

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Large River ever

Post by habakuku on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:29 am

I was in my sleep and walking with my freinds and some one passed a nasty coments on us then i turned back and i wanted to give them my peace of mind. When I returned my friend have already left I did not know the direction. I met two school kids they have promised me to show me the way.

We ended up in this place with a large river I never heared of seen such big river and it was leading to the ocean. The river had waves like sea when I was trying to take a view with my cellphone my cell phone fell off. One of the children threw hereself to the river to the dippest part of the rive. I was terrified with that. As I was watching I wanted to go away but there was no way for me I was standing in this rock there weather was changing. Everything turned to be like Tsunami every race and was crying and flowiting and drawing. Yet the only thing I did was to pray I was only say In Jesus name. There was this tall black man who was trying to bring me down to the flood but He failed because there more I shouted Jesus name he lost power to grap me.

When i woke up. I was terrified.

Can some one chew this dream for me I have this dreams in my memory all the time

habakuku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Large River ever

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:16 am

Hello, When I read your dream I was reminded about how the enemy comes as a flood..here is some scripture on that:

Isaiah 59:18 "According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence.

19So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

20And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.

21As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever."

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by habakuku on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Thank you very much for the encouragement.

Regards

habakuku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top