Jesus bleeding and the The crown of of thorns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus bleeding and the The crown of of thorns

Post by habakuku on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 am

Hi every one.

On Saturday I was lying in my bed and was not feeling very well. As I was trying to catch a nap I had very short dream again.

Dream as follows

I saw a very long montain as was wondering about this mountain there were road moving from the bottom of the mountain going around the mountain till to the top of the mountain. I was also amazed to see that there were houses as well in this montain. When i look to the montain with amazement I saw Jesus with the crown of thorns his blood was driping from the head. And I also look on the side of his body and I saw that the water and the blood was also coming. I stood there with amazement and my body fellt so week.

Then I got up. The dreams is so vivid and clear I have been having such dreams now maybe one in a week. I have all the dreams written down.

Can some one intreprete this dream from me. Thank you

habakuku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus bleeding and the The crown of of thorns

Post by happiness80 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:43 am

Im not an interpreter but when I read your dream I thought that perhaps this could be a reminder to you of Jesus great love and the sacrifice he made for us all.
Perhaps the mountains could represent the many trials and challenges we face or you maybe facing however we are always victorious as Jesus has already walked through every obstacle for us and given us a hope.

Just my own thoughts
Blessings :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by habakuku on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:48 am

Thank you very much for your thoughts mya God bless you

habakuku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 am

Habakuku,

I agree with happiness80. I think the Lord is reminding you of his love for you and for loving you through all the obstacles of life. We all have mountains we must face.....some seem impossible. Praise God that Jesus died and sacrificed himself to overcome our problems for us. He became that sin, sickness, etc. We need only trust him through it. He loves us that much!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by habakuku on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:10 am

Thanks again I am very glad to ha my spitual family here on line. Thanks again I thank God for his love and tender care. Keep on praying the world needs Jesus

habakuku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top