Prophecy someone wanted to kill me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophecy someone wanted to kill me

Post by slisar on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:42 pm

Last night in my dream...I was with four or five friends. My one friend standing in front of me kept trying to tell me a word God had for me, but two other friends kept interrupting her. The two friends gave me a word first. The word they had was positive, but I can't remember what they were. I do remember the word King. After the two friends finished telling me the word they had for me, my friend standing in front of me gave me the word she had for me. She said there is a Blonde woman who wanted to murder me. When she said it, I knew it was because of my husband and I knew the person was from TX. I felt shocked and nothing else was said and I then woke up.

Just note, there's nothing in my real life that would make me dream this. Any thoughts? duh

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophecy someone wanted to kill me

Post by butterfly on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:08 pm

This is a very very serious dream. God may be warning you that that woman is out to seriously harm you. You need to pray immediately and ask Christian intercessors to pray for you. I remember reading about a Christian man and two women put a spirit of death on him and if he was not prayed over and the plans of the enemy broken he would have died in a week. Apparently those two women were in the occult. praying

I think the Christian women in the dream represent your Christian friends who are so busy being positive to you that they won't tell you the real truth of what God is actually saying and they don't know the truth of what God is saying themselves. I have to remind myself that my God is a very serious God.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top