Hubby or demon????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hubby or demon????

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:21 am

This was my dream: So. Im asleep. Door opens. Man enters. Its my hubby. He makes straight for the bed and begins to choke me. Then he turns into a demon and i'm now wrestling with this demon and rebuking it in the name of Jesus. Eventually it leaves and i wake up with a start, heart pounding.

The meaning just might be obvious. looking for additional thoughts!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hubby or demon????

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi BelovedoftheLord~

Since people can symbolize other people in dreams, I am wondering if this dream could be a warning about someone else that you trust. I would pray on this and see if the Lord reveals anyone that he wants you to be more cautious of trusting so much. If He does reveal someone to you, then I believe that this dream is not to scare you but to protect you and help you be on guard.

Please know that these are my thoughts only, not an interpretation. Please pray on what I have said and toss whatever doesn't seem to fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:11 am

Daisy wrote:Hi BelovedoftheLord~

Since people can symbolize other people in dreams, I am wondering if this dream could be a warning about someone else that you trust. I would pray on this and see if the Lord reveals anyone that he wants you to be more cautious of trusting so much. If He does reveal someone to you, then I believe that this dream is not to scare you but to protect you and help you be on guard.

Please know that these are my thoughts only, not an interpretation. Please pray on what I have said and toss whatever doesn't seem to fit.

I definitely agree.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top