Surprise Email

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise Email

Post by happiness80 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:07 am

I just wanted some thoughts on this dream I had:

I dreamt that a person I knew emailed me on Facebook and wanted to know how I was. In the dream I was very surprised as this was very unexpected and random but i was fine about it. In the dream this person had emailed me a long letter as if we had been good friends. I only remember it saying that I had been on their heart and they were asking me how I was.

In real life I actually never knew this person, they were a familiar face at my church but I never interacted or had any sort of friendship with this person. When I woke up I was surprised over the dream but also surprised that I dreamed of this person especially since I didn't really know them.
Any ideas of what this dream could point to or what the Lord may be trying to reveal?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surprise Email

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi Happiness~I am thinking this may be a call for you to pray for this person. Who knows what could be going on in the life of this person right now. Does the Lord often call you to intercede for others? These are just my thoughts..please pray on them and toss whatever doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Just another thought, Happiness -

This might be prophetic. I wonder if you'll soon find out that someone has been praying for you or has been concerned about your well-being...and you'll probably be similarly surprised when you experience it.

On top of that, a meaning for the dream is that God is showing you that he cares about you and has provided people who will pray for you as the Holy Spirit leads - and they may not be people who even know you very well.

Just a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:50 pm

thewhiteshadow wrote:Just another thought, Happiness -

This might be prophetic. I wonder if you'll soon find out that someone has been praying for you or has been concerned about your well-being...and you'll probably be similarly surprised when you experience it.

On top of that, a meaning for the dream is that God is showing you that he cares about you and has provided people who will pray for you as the Holy Spirit leads - and they may not be people who even know you very well.

Just a thought,
-Mark

Thanks Mark... huggins This seems much more fitting to the dream than what I put down... lol! Totally makes more sense...Im so sleepy...I need to go to bed... :nite: Sweet Dreams

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Hi all

Thanks whiteshadow, I wondered this myself, the dream was so unexpected and surprising that I woke up feeling that way. I think you may be right here.

Thanks Daisy - I did think of intercession for this person but for some reason as I thought of the dream more I do think the person is symbolic of someone with similar traits and personality maybe. It was so unexpected, Im wondering if perhaps the Lord is preparing me for something I may hear soon.

Its always nice to know someone is praying for you so if this dream is prophetic Im excited and hope to know soon!

Thanks guys

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top