Dinner Party at beutiful apartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dinner Party at beutiful apartment

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:39 pm

im in what i think is suppose to be my apt, its on a High Floor w/Large windows. like from floor to cieling.. there is a dinner party going on..my Mom is setting up the dining table w/lots of food there is a line for the food.. i see my old frnds(.thy were nice ppl, but im no longer in 2 much tough with them, some got married etc...) . thy give me a High 5 an this 1guy (alex) gives me a fist hello ( u knw when u do a knuckle punch ? to say hello..was friendly )
then i luk out window,,its night time but luks beutiful!!! clear night... peacful for the city its pretty peacful ..i was in awe..

then i luk over the table & my mom and Aunt(her sis) r packing up the food im like wait! i didnt get my portion!! its a lot of "meat" being wrapped in clear plastic..luks so yum..

i get a plate and start taking it for me.. they had burgers etc..i hve lots of meat

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinner Party at beutiful apartment

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi Sister! This seems like a great dream to me! I love the feelings of peacefulness and fun that is going on. I dont have an interp, but I really LOVE the part about you asserting yourself to make sure you got your portion!!! It makes me think of taking dominion of what belongs to you. Just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Thanks for stopping by Daisy.. Yes i guess its a nice dream...

yes i wanted to make sure i got some of that food!! Was Meat... lots of it

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:34 pm

YUM!!! Im pretty hungry right now...sounds good!!! lol! After I was getting ready for bed last night, I had another thought that came to me about taking dominion. I thought of Joshua and Caleb, and how they had a different spirit about them than the rest of the pack. They were also not afraid to go in and posses the land and take what the Lord was willing to give them. Just more thoughts.....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Im thinking about this dream now...
i looked up the name "alex" it means "Defender of mankind"...
God is our defender!
It might be related to my work again.... maybe the "High floor" might represent a Higher Position? or Higher calling ?

Window means revelation...so Lord might be showing me a time of peace ?

Interesting about your thoughts on taking dominion... B/c of my recent org changes at work, i have been reading about Joshua taking over Land......

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:54 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:

Interesting about your thoughts on taking dominion... B/c of my recent org changes at work, i have been reading about Joshua taking over Land......

:hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top