Dream that there was a possiblity my EX boyfriend was the father of my child!!! YIKES!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream that there was a possiblity my EX boyfriend was the father of my child!!! YIKES!!

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:34 am

I had a dream that there was a possibility that my EX boyfriend was the father of my youngest son!!!!! what In the dream, when he found out it was possible that either he or my husband (IRL) could be the father of my son, my EX was thrilled. He was ready to jump in whole heartedly with BOTH FEET! nerd

IRL there is NO possible way of this...I have not had contact with him in YEARS. The min my husband and I started our friendship I cut ALL ties to this man. Also, he was not a good boyfriend at ALL! He was a cheater and treated me horribly... I treated him so good...and only wanted him to show me love all the years we were together. He is not a believer. I would NEVER want this man for a husband, mate, or a father to my children. I dont miss him, and I dont feel any soul ties are there anymore. I was in a miserable relationship with him for many years, and would never want this again. I am very happily married to my Christian husband. I think this must be symbolic for something..but what?

Any thought appreciated....Thanks!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream that there was a possiblity my EX boyfriend was the father of my child!!! YIKES!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 am

Hey, Daisy. Were your feelings in the dream the same that they are in real life when you found out that the possibility existed?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream that there was a possiblity my EX boyfriend was the father of my child!!! YIKES!!

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:09 am

No, not really. I was kind of happy (and surprised) he wasn't a jerk about it, and he wanted to get involved in my childs life.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:47 pm

This one kinda bugs me a bit....it is weird in the dream, I was happy he didn't reject me or my boy....

Any thoughts?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Could it be symbolic for your daughter? Perhaps your brother is wanting more of a relationship with her?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Thanks Laura...it is possible. Wow~I never thought of that. Though, the only thing is...this must be for later on down the road when he gets his life together. As of right now irl, I would prob be more thrilled of my ex being her father than letting my brother close to her. Is it possible the dream is about my brothers feelings (what he is going through) more than my own? In the dream I was happy he wanted to be involved. IRL I want him to stay as far away from us as humanly possible....

Do you think this is for the future, or for intercessory prayer for him?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:09 pm

I think it's possible...you know, you never know what kind of life situation will be going on in the future. What doesn't make sense now, might make a whole lot of sense later!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:22 pm

SO TRUE! The more I thought about this today...the more I am sure that this is what the dream is about. I think is for later on down the road, maybe even once she is an adult. If she chooses to have him in her life when she is grown, I will fully support her in that. For now though, I don't believe he is in a position to deposit anything positive into her life. If it was something she wanted or needed later on, it would be VERY important to me that she NEVER felt any rejection from him.

This is what the dream is about for sure...Thanks for helping me Laura!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Well don't be so sure just yet, unless the Lord confirms it cause something might come out of no where making you go "WOW!! That's so not what I ever thought this dream was gonna mean." LOL!!! That happens to me all the time. laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:15 am

Very true...thanks Laura!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top