night vision- red car rolling backwards and a REALLY high fence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

night vision- red car rolling backwards and a REALLY high fence

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:22 am

I had 2 night visions before drifting off to sleep, and there was this red car (irl I dont recognize this car) that was rolling backwards down a hill. I was behind it, trying to push it forward but it was to heavy. It didn't roll over me, it just continued to push me down the hill backwards with it.

Directly following this was another night vision...

I had seen this really HIGH chain linked fence. I was trying to reach over the top of it, and it was TOO TALL...I couldn't reach over it to open it.

I think these two are connected since they followed one another...

Any thoughts appreciated. Scratch Chin

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: night vision- red car rolling backwards and a REALLY high fence

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Yes they do sound as though they have the same message too. Something about trying to overcome some type of obsticle that's really large. Is there something you're considering taking on that might just be too much for you to handle?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:04 pm

That was the perfect question to ask me, thanks Laura! This question totally gave me the revelation I needed! I do have a lot going on right now, and actually everything too much for ME to handle. I think this is a visual of me trying to do things in my own strength!!!! I cant do it all (or any of it for that matter), without HIM and the anointing of His Holy Spirit!!! Thank you so much...your question gave me instant revelation to these two visions!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top