Being rescued from a lake of frozen ice...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being rescued from a lake of frozen ice...

Post by callienicolaysen on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:46 pm

I had a dream that some man rescued me from a lake of frozen ice that I had fallen in. What's even more weird is, is that a random name was flashed in my dream, perfectly clear to read. This name belonged to a woman that is one of my facebook friend's friend. She is not my friend, but a friend of my facebook friend. I never have stalked her or anything online, or got my particular attention, so this is why I was wondering what it meant. Why do you think this random woman's name was flashing through my dream?? After my dream, I had checked out her profile for the first time. I know, stalkerish. Her profile was on private. I just want to know why God would flash this stranger's name in my dream?? I don't even know her, nor was I ever particularly interested in her until now!! And I hadn't even thought of her either!!

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being rescued from a lake of frozen ice...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello, Callienicolaysen -

Unless that situation you were in within the dream of being rescued from the frozen lake mirrors a situation that you're in right now, I think that the dream is a call for you to pray for this person, that they would be rescued.

I know that God will use little things that we know nothing about as prompts to bring our thoughts to a certain subject and then to pray about it. You may know next-to-nothing about this person, but that minimal connection is all God needs to use to prompt his watchmen into action. You may never even know the effect that your prayers had within this lifetime. Still, they are powerful!

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:41 pm

thewhiteshadow wrote:Hello, Callienicolaysen -

Unless that situation you were in within the dream of being rescued from the frozen lake mirrors a situation that you're in right now, I think that the dream is a call for you to pray for this person, that they would be rescued.

I know that God will use little things that we know nothing about as prompts to bring our thoughts to a certain subject and then to pray about it. You may know next-to-nothing about this person, but that minimal connection is all God needs to use to prompt his watchmen into action. You may never even know the effect that your prayers had within this lifetime. Still, they are powerful!

Blessings,
-Mark

Hi callienicolaysen, I completely agree with Mark. These were my thoughts as well...I believe this is a call towards prayer for this individual.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top